General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2013, 08:07 AM
Iceman24
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force
Received 2,250 Likes on 1,641 Posts

If you need to lure girls with your 2-wheeler...you're trolling w/the wrong equipment. How about trying the gentleman route and backing down on "cool biker dude." You'll get better quality w/this game-plan every time.

BTW, married to my HS sweetheart & we started dating in 1980...didn't know I had/rode bikes and didn't care. Still hates them to this day, but going on 33+ years together shows you don't need materialistic things to catch women...just be yourself & let everything else fall into place.

Old 01-20-2013, 08:33 AM
Rbs68cgr
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Iceman24
If you need to lure girls with your 2-wheeler...you're trolling w/the wrong equipment. How about trying the gentleman route and backing down on "cool biker dude." You'll get better quality w/this game-plan every time.

BTW, married to my HS sweetheart & we started dating in 1980...didn't know I had/rode bikes and didn't care. Still hates them to this day, but going on 33+ years together shows you don't need materialistic things to catch women...just be yourself & let everything else fall into place.
For some of us that do pick up women with our bikes, it's not that we go looking for them. It just happens! Women like ridin too! Sounds like your saying chicks that like to ride aren't good enough to make a girlfriend or wife. I bet you there's a mass of people who would tell you a lot different.

Old 01-20-2013, 08:55 AM
wayslow
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I got lucky (sort of) at my favorite waterhole a few weeks back...met a nice little gal
and we hit it off pretty good. Towards the end of the evening I asked if I could go
home with her
She said, "Yes, but I have to tell you that I'm on my menstrual cycle".
I said, "That's ok, I'm on my Harley, I'll just follow you".

Old 01-20-2013, 09:03 AM
USAFANG67
Road Master

Never had the opportunity. Maybe it's because when they ask me what I use to do for a living before I retired I'd say " I use to "PASS GAS"

Old 01-20-2013, 09:04 AM
USAFANG67
Road Master

Originally Posted by wayslow
I got lucky (sort of) at my favorite waterhole a few weeks back...met a nice little gal
and we hit it off pretty good. Towards the end of the evening I asked if I could go
home with her
She said, "Yes, but I have to tell you that I'm on my menstrual cycle".
I said, "That's ok, I'm on my Harley, I'll just follow you".

Old 01-20-2013, 09:08 AM
MJHJEA
Road Warrior
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Just wondering, is the kind of bike, size, condition, etc. in direct correlation to the quality of bimbo one attracts?

Old 01-20-2013, 09:18 AM
907 Rider
Intermediate

Awesome, congrats on the 33+ years.

Old 01-20-2013, 09:23 AM
USAFANG67
Road Master

Originally Posted by MJHJEA
Just wondering, is the kind of bike, size, condition, etc. in direct correlation to the quality of bimbo one attracts?
I take offense to your statement!! I have the utmost highest standards in picking up "BIMBO'S"

Old 01-20-2013, 09:24 AM
Juan L
Received 20,117 Likes on 10,260 Posts

Originally Posted by Iceman24
If you need to lure girls with your 2-wheeler...you're trolling w/the wrong equipment. How about trying the gentleman route and backing down on "cool biker dude." You'll get better quality w/this game-plan every time....... you don't need materialistic things to catch women...just be yourself & let everything else fall into place.

Attached Thumbnails What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike-misspointachievement.jpg  
Old 01-20-2013, 09:28 AM
Iceman24
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Air Force
Received 2,250 Likes on 1,641 Posts

Originally Posted by Rbs68cgr
For some of us that do pick up women with our bikes, it's not that we go looking for them. It just happens! Women like ridin too! Sounds like your saying chicks that like to ride aren't good enough to make a girlfriend or wife. I bet you there's a mass of people who would tell you a lot different.
Totally agree & guess I put my "old man" hat on for this one...OP's looking for amusement so my best line...many years ago...was "Hold on to the Saddlehorn." And...her response..."What, this thing's got a saddlehorn?" Then we both laughed & sped off...

Quick Reply: What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike