General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 02:08 PM
MDSuperGlide
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 6burgh
Ok, here goes; I went out with a girl a couple of times, when she say's I hear you have a Harley, I say yea. She say's I want to see it, mind you it's the dead of winter, I say, there's not much to see it's all torn apart and everything that I could un-bolt or take apart is out getting chrome plated. That's fine I still want to see it. So I take her to the garage and show her the frame and the motor the front wheel etc. A month or two goes by, it's starting to warm up and I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get all my parts out of hauk at the plater's since I'm pretty much broke. Then one day she pulls up at the place I work with her girl friend and say's she's got something to show me. So I go out to her car and she opens the trunk, and there on an army blanket are all my shine chrome plated parts... She then say's why don't you put your bike back together and let's go for a ride...that is what is called true love and that was 35 years ago, and we are still married, and occasionally she will still get on the back and say let's go for a ride...

You're blessed, that is a great woman you have there.

Old 03-05-2013, 02:55 PM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,651 Likes on 2,536 Posts

Well, 15 minutes later as she was proclaiming "I knew it, I knew it", we were pulling up in to the lot of Liberty HD of Rahway NJ. Now keep in mind. The wife had never even seen me on a bike. She had no idea if I even knew how to ride but knew enough to know that if this was what I wanted, it would come to be.

If Liberty usta be "B&D" on 1-9...that's where I bought my first new Harley--'88 FXRS-SP.

Old 03-05-2013, 03:05 PM
calvin candie
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I took my wife up to the Harley Dealership, to "look"! I found I one I liked and she kept bugging me to test ride, which I refused because I would just want it more! We left and she came up to my work that monday and told my boss she needed me for a while, She took me back to the dealership where they had My Harley ready to go! She said Merry Xmas!!

I went for a spin and when I came back she was sitting outside, with a 2-up seat, I have not been able to get her off the back since!!

Old 01-06-2014, 03:23 PM
Jack Sullivan
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 181 Likes on 133 Posts

Back in my single days I picked up more than my share of girls while riding my bike. Lots of great stories and memories but I think I did better with my car.

Old 01-06-2014, 04:14 PM
sarpeezy
Tourer
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

this thread is just making me hate winter more and want to ride more

Old 01-06-2014, 04:35 PM
nevada72
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 26,082 Likes on 12,187 Posts

Holy thread resurrection Batman!

But, it's 13 below and I haven't even stepped outside the house so I'll play -

It was 1982. Had a new 81 Suzuki GS1100E. I used to park it right outside the front door of our favorite watering hole. Ran in to 2 girls I kind of knew on the way out at closing time. They wanted to party and I told them I knew where one was. So the three of us hopped on my bike and rode off. It was cozy. We went to my place about a mile away. Sure enough, it was party time.

Story 2 -

Again 1982 or so. Same bike. With a friend who was a new rider. Same scenario - closing time, 2 girls want to party, but this time I had to share. I took the better looking one and we rode down to the lakefront - for what I can't remember. At the lakefront (Bradford Beach if you're familiar) there's a ramp up to the pavilion. We elected to park the bikes there. My friend gassed it and the chick fell part way off the bike. He basically dragged her along for about 10 feet, which was sufficient to burn a hole right through her pants and scored her *** pretty good. For whatever reason she got back on the bike and we went back to my place. I could hear road rash chick bitching up a storm from the other bedroom. I don't think it went so well for my friend. In fact, it didn't go so well for me either. "half way home" I realized the "better looking" girl I was with was ugly as a mud fence. The moonlight shining through the window illuminated her pie face making her look like a Goblin. It stopped me in my tracks. I was sober enough at that point to know I did not want to wake up next to that so she and road rash were invited to do the walk of shame at about 4AM.

I'm much nicer now.

Old 01-06-2014, 04:49 PM
Ron750
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 16,548 Likes on 6,277 Posts

Let's repost Nevada's story on QOTR. That should be entertaining until we get above zero again.

Old 01-06-2014, 05:08 PM
nevada72
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 26,082 Likes on 12,187 Posts

Originally Posted by Ron750
Let's repost Nevada's story on QOTR. That should be entertaining until we get above zero again.
My cabin fever got the better of me Ron. I'm not particularly proud of that last story.

But anything for you guys!

Old 01-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Prime Rib
Elite HDF Member
Received 202 Likes on 139 Posts
Old 01-06-2014, 06:29 PM
Cosmic Charlie
Elite HDF Member
Received 103 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by nevada72
Holy thread resurrection Batman!

was ugly as a mud fence