General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2013, 01:26 PM
Solidworksguy
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by toastman
hmm where to start?

had a good one two summers ago. was out with a few friends bar hopping and i was getting ready to leave when this hot blond came up and asked me if that were my motorcycle out front.

i said sure is and she asked for a ride. i only had one helmet and no pillion, so i gave her my helmet and she sat on the fender and we took off cruising all over town at 4 am.

she says "lets go back to my place" and i told her to direct me. she was hammered and couldn't for the life of her get me to her house. we rode up and down this dark county road about 5 times until i stopped the bike and was like do you have any idea where you're going?

i hopped off the bike to take a ****, and when i turned around she was ready to go. it all went down right there on the side of the road, bent over my bike, at 5 am.

we finished up, i grabbed my helmet and left her there.
Don't you luv a happy ending!!!!

Old 01-23-2013, 01:51 PM
rpbrown
Road Warrior
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I dont pick up girls on my bike. They get on by themselves

Old 01-23-2013, 02:23 PM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Cammer
Like I was saying TwiZ...

Guys who have been there know exactly what we are saying. You and I are like-minded, and maybe a few other guys here, and we could have fun sharing experiences, but the rest think it's bullshiite because they think it couldn't possibly be anything but a fantasy or maybe stuff that happened years ago. The fact is that a lot of us still have crazy sexy fun, married or otherwise, and life is DAMN good. But to those vanilla types who aren't in that Lifestyle it's just a fantasy. And maybe because they think it can't happen to them it can't happen to anyone else, or maybe they are letting envy get the best of them, I don't know, but for whatever reason they don't hearing about it so I don't talk about it much. And of course there are a lot of close-minded people out there who love to push their own morality on me, and judge me based on what they think is important. It really doesn't matter what people think; my wife and I are having a blast and we've been married since we were teenagers.

The last thing I have to say is that if you are a guy in your 30s-40s-50s+ and you don't have the energy to have sex more than once in a while, then you need to get a testosterone check. It's an under-emphasized problem and a lot of guys don't like the idea of doing it, but it's a damn good idea to have it done. It will sure make your wife/gf happy.
Uh-oh it's the dangerous brothers! Hey, if you guys ever get out of your moms basement make sure you use some sun screen.

Old 01-23-2013, 02:29 PM
toastman
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Pondskipper
Uh-oh it's the dangerous brothers! Hey, if you guys ever get out of your moms basement make sure you use some sun screen.
dude, get over yourself.

people out here in the real world have real world experiences, and are into all sorts of ****.

try getting yourself mixed up with a broad who knows something other than missionary sometime, it'll blow your mind.

Old 01-23-2013, 03:01 PM
macafly
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I had a '69 BSA Lightening that was my only transport for several years in the early '70's in Seattle. I was at the Eastlake Zoo tavern drinking $1 pitchers of Brew 66 one night and met this gal, a bit on the beefy side but with a pretty face and huge jugs. It was a hot summer night and she wanted to go for a ride and then back to her place. We get about two blocks and she yells that she wants to stop at a store to buy wine. She comes out with a gallon of Red Mountain, unscrews the top and takes a big swig and tosses the cap.
We headed through the ravine road, Interlaken Blvd. on Capitol Hill and I was pretty toasted and hot on the gas. MIssed one hairpin and off the road we went into the bushes. She gets tossed off, then gets up laughing her *** off, howling that she didn't spill one drop of wine. One bent footpeg was the only damage to the bike.
Woke up the next morning with a huge headache, sneaked out and never saw her again. She wasn't gf material, but fun to ride.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:10 PM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by toastman
dude, get over yourself.

people out here in the real world have real world experiences, and are into all sorts of ****.

try getting yourself mixed up with a broad who knows something other than missionary sometime, it'll blow your mind.
Sounds like a work of the devil, no thanks.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:43 PM
Dew Me
Elite HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Pondskipper
Sounds like a work of the devil, no thanks.
If you are religious that is great. More power to ya. I admire you and wish I could get myself to stay on that path. But I gotta ask ya: What the hell are you doing reading a thread titled "What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike"? Let alone posting in such a thread? You had to have known this thread was going to go down a religiously offensive path.

Old 01-23-2013, 05:12 PM
JekyllnHyde
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 250 Likes on 146 Posts

Many years ago in Stamford, CT, I was riding home from work. Stopped at a red light and saw some chick on the sidewalk talking to some dude who used to come into the restaurant I worked at. I remember our exchange like it was yesterday. Before the light turned green she yelled out, "hey, which way are you heading?" I said, "south end." As convincing as she could be, she said, "would't you rather head the east side." I laughed and said, "I have no reason to go to the east side." As she walked toward the bike she said, "you do now, I need a ride". Pretending I was pissed, I said, "hop on and try not to fall off". We both waved later to Frenchy (called him Frenchy cause he always used to eat french toast at the restaurant), and rode off.

I dated her for about a year and remained friends for 13 years after that. If it wasn't for some continuous **** going on in her life I probably would of married her. Lost touch with her about 12 years ago. We did a lot of fun **** together, even taught her how to ride. She was one fun crazy bitch...I still miss her.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:19 PM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by Dew Me
If you are religious that is great. More power to ya. I admire you and wish I could get myself to stay on that path. But I gotta ask ya: What the hell are you doing reading a thread titled "What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike"? Let alone posting in such a thread? You had to have known this thread was going to go down a religiously offensive path.
I must remember that Americans cannot grasp sarcasm, my bad.

Old 01-23-2013, 06:21 PM
JekyllnHyde
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 250 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by dickey
Worked at a local pizzeria for a couple years, and one time, 4 of 'em showed up on the same night, just a few minutes apart from each other. I lucked out on that one; could never pull this off nowadays; both physically & psychologically.
Dickey. Your story reminded me of my days in the bar biz.

I used to own a bar/restaurant back in the 90's. was in my late 20's and early 30's. Had a blast and lots of women at my disposal. On quite a few nights there were multiple women there who I was messing with. Most of the time they didn't know about each other, other times they did. Some didn't care, others turned into crazed maniacs. I never worried when they all were in the bar. Out on the floor it's loud and girls usually stick with their group of friends or are BSing with some dude. It was the ladies room I worried about!! That's where chicks talk and get their info...doesn't matter if they know each other or not. They'll tell their life story in the ladies room. But what are the chances that every chick you're doing will walk into that ladies room at the same time? You'd be surprised and lose money if you bet on it. If the bar didn't have a ladies room, I would never have been caught.

So, this one particular night 3 of them walked into the bar, and wouldn't you know it, somehow all 3 had to pee, fix their makeup, and do their hair at the same time. My loyal friend and waitress, Jeannie, sometimes would go in the ladies room and try to steer the conversation in another direction if my name came up. Not this time though. The ladies talked and the cat as out of the bag. One was pissed and left the bar, the other was pissed but stayed and gave me the evil eye all night, and the 3rd, she came right to me and told everything that was said. She was cool with it, thought it was funny and even predicted that the one who walked out would "do me again". She was right, and she was a keeper.

Ah, the good ole days.

Quick Reply: What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike