General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 08:28 PM
DGDeuce
Club Member
Received 5,774 Likes on 2,337 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Guys yah ever think that telling them they are just a sperm receptacle and not marriage material may have contributed to the bat **** crazy part ? I always wondered ............
No....

Old 01-22-2013, 08:32 PM
Wild Card
Road Warrior
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Best. I walked into a bar, hot *** sleeze so I thought walks to me and asks... is that your bike. Yep. then she said give me a ride to your house and eff me. Ok not a problem.

After a couple nights of knocking the bottom out of her I found out she was married and that night her husband had just got himself between a rock and a hardplace. He was caught at the bar wih his secretary by his wife mere minutes prior to my arrival...so I found out from him as he confronted me later.

Old 01-22-2013, 08:39 PM
toastman
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 20 Likes on 15 Posts

Guys yah ever think that telling them they are just a sperm receptacle and not marriage material may have contributed to the bat **** crazy part ? I always wondered ............
I think honesty up front is the best policy.

Wmen love honesty.

They hate hearing "no let's go back to your place because I'm gonna want to leave as soon as were finished", but they love honesty.

Old 01-22-2013, 09:21 PM
Cosmic Charlie
Elite HDF Member
Received 103 Likes on 58 Posts

Many moons ago at the beach mid day sipping beers a nice chick comes over & says Can I go for a ride on your bike ? & I say sure - I turn my back, walk over to the wall to put on shoes jacket ... and she jumps on my bike, starts it up & takes off without me

Got a sick feeling -

Glad she came back awhile later

I was not amused, & from bad to worse ( I didn't do here) (only a girl could get away with that) (No - I didn't beat here, either)

learnt a lesson that day - TAKE KEY OUT !

Old 01-23-2013, 07:20 AM
Kenny94945
Stellar HDF Member
Received 383 Likes on 322 Posts

Great stories from all you Sportster owners.

Car/ bike never brought me a comparable pick-up story.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:25 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,987 Likes on 17,898 Posts

Originally Posted by Kenny94945
Great stories from all you Sportster owners.

Car/ bike never brought me a comparable pick-up story.
Then here's some real embarrassment for you , picked all mine on the old shovelhead

Old 01-23-2013, 09:44 AM
Cammer
Supporter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pondskipper
I was thinking something similar about you, but along the lines of it must be torture living trapped in your own fantasies and imaginations of past glory.
What you call fantasies or imagination I call fond memories , might want to get a few before you wake up one day and realize your life has passed you by . Torture is dealing with shallow self righteous ******** who think because they haven't had a taste of life no one else has either .
Like I was saying TwiZ...

Guys who have been there know exactly what we are saying. You and I are like-minded, and maybe a few other guys here, and we could have fun sharing experiences, but the rest think it's bullshiite because they think it couldn't possibly be anything but a fantasy or maybe stuff that happened years ago. The fact is that a lot of us still have crazy sexy fun, married or otherwise, and life is DAMN good. But to those vanilla types who aren't in that Lifestyle it's just a fantasy. And maybe because they think it can't happen to them it can't happen to anyone else, or maybe they are letting envy get the best of them, I don't know, but for whatever reason they don't hearing about it so I don't talk about it much. And of course there are a lot of close-minded people out there who love to push their own morality on me, and judge me based on what they think is important. It really doesn't matter what people think; my wife and I are having a blast and we've been married since we were teenagers.

The last thing I have to say is that if you are a guy in your 30s-40s-50s+ and you don't have the energy to have sex more than once in a while, then you need to get a testosterone check. It's an under-emphasized problem and a lot of guys don't like the idea of doing it, but it's a damn good idea to have it done. It will sure make your wife/gf happy.

Last edited by Cammer; 01-23-2013 at 09:48 AM.
Old 01-23-2013, 11:57 AM
rod18cdz
Tourer
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Nocturnalnature
I have a related question that I was hoping someone could help me with.
I met a beautiful blonde haired, green eyed lass and after much work got to plow her field. Unfortunately I quickly found that her giney smelled so bad I kept going soft and couldn't concentrate on anything other than the smell of a dead carcass wafting up from betwixt her legs. The odd thing is I had done the pretend "scratching my nose" trick and it was a sweet smelling nectar, I then went down there for a quick examination and it was about the nicest looking box I had ever seen. Cleanly shaven, nice pink lips, a cute little shaved and bleached hiney hole, etc.. Nevertheless, as soon as our juices started mixing I started getting watery eyes and felt the chicken salad in my stomach working its way up my throat. The rhythmic motion quickly turned to "pump, pump, gag, pump, pump, gag, and its all I could do to keep from throwing up on this cute little vixen. She kept asking what was wrong, and I can only assume she either had no sense of smell or was simply trying to ignore an embarrassing situation. Finally I just gave up and rolled off of her in shame.
I still run into her on occasion and while she is exceptionally pretty, all I can ever think about is that horrific stench. I'm wondering if our liquids were incompatible. If so, I'd gladly spring for a three pack of Trojans to try again.
Any input is appreciated in helping me solve this dilemma.
Case closed! Bacterial Vaginosis is a ***** fuuukaaa....

http://www.clinictime.net/Stinky-Vagina.html

or you could just bypass the vaginey, as you call it, and go ****. It probably smells better.

You can thank me later

Last edited by rod18cdz; 01-23-2013 at 12:05 PM.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:03 PM
kryingame
Road Warrior
Received 90 Likes on 59 Posts

I picked up this homely looking chick. She was really starving for affection and attention. When I asked why, she said her man spends his lame time posting silly *** online questions, such as: What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike

Old 01-23-2013, 12:27 PM
Pete6114
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kryingame
I picked up this homely looking chick. She was really starving for affection and attention. When I asked why, she said her man spends his lame time posting silly *** online questions, such as: What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike

Just want to add: kryingame, since youre in Charlotte, there are some guys heading there in may and are looking for info, on things to do in that are. Maybe you can help them out?

https://www.hdforums.com/forum/gener...to-in-may.html

Last edited by Pete6114; 01-23-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Quick Reply: What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike