General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 10:41 AM
AllenW
Elite HDF Member
Received 119 Likes on 88 Posts

Easy guys, different strokes for different folks.

Rather than bore ya with my conquests in my man ***** days, I'll tell ya about a good gone bad story.

Years back we used to spend the weekends up at Donnybrook now Brainard raceway, ride the bikes up, set up tents and such and party for a few days.

Coming back from a food run we found a couple of rather attractive gals in our camp site and they mentioned they wanted to party with us, I grabbed one and a friend grabbed the other and we proceeded to party on.

Didn't take to long and I had the one steered to wards the tent and figured this night was gonna be fun...uh huh.

Turns out my party babe evidently couldn't party as much as she thought as while I hit the can, she proceeded to throw up all over my sleeping bag, her self, and the tent, then passed out, puke and all.

I was going to sleep outside on a lawn chair, but the mosquito's were so bad I ended up in a motel that night.

She was gone the next morning when I got back and I just left the tent and bag there when I headed home.

Al

Old 01-22-2013, 11:08 AM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by AllenW
Easy guys, different strokes for different folks.

Rather than bore ya with my conquests in my man ***** days, I'll tell ya about a good gone bad story.

Years back we used to spend the weekends up at Donnybrook now Brainard raceway, ride the bikes up, set up tents and such and party for a few days.

Coming back from a food run we found a couple of rather attractive gals in our camp site and they mentioned they wanted to party with us, I grabbed one and a friend grabbed the other and we proceeded to party on.

Didn't take to long and I had the one steered to wards the tent and figured this night was gonna be fun...uh huh.

Turns out my party babe evidently couldn't party as much as she thought as while I hit the can, she proceeded to throw up all over my sleeping bag, her self, and the tent, then passed out, puke and all.

I was going to sleep outside on a lawn chair, but the mosquito's were so bad I ended up in a motel that night.

She was gone the next morning when I got back and I just left the tent and bag there when I headed home.

Al
I hear you, I think we have all been there at some point, nothing worse than a woman puking.

Old 01-22-2013, 11:13 AM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Standing by my motorcycle outside of a bar. Still pulling off gloves. Just hung helmet on mirror. Good looking woman walks over and ask that cool question. Is this your motorcycle? I try to not laugh or say anything too smartass. All I can say is yes. She then proceeds to fawn all over my motorcycle and in the process she ask me if I am married. I reply no. She then proceeds to tell me that she is a three time widower. Has my attention now. She pauses long enough to let me speak and I ask her did you kill them? Pissed her off---she stalks off. I am thinking that it was a pertinent question. If I had been driving my jeep she wouldn't have asked me if this was my motorcycle. I figure the bike is a chick magnet.

Last edited by oldairboater; 01-22-2013 at 04:13 PM.
Old 01-22-2013, 11:37 AM
garand
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I've never picked up women with my bike, but I think having one got the attention of a couple lady Drill Sergeants I used to work with. I think I smashed half of the female Drill Sergeants in the Brigade to include a couple girls in the admin office.

I usually avoid married women but this one girl was amazing. Sadly her husband was a Chaplain. I really hope God will forgive me for that. She met me for lunch then she left her car at the restaurant while she rode with me to my house for some action. The weird part was as soon as I finished she started flipping out on me because she had an affair! How the hell was that my fault? Psycho.

Old 01-22-2013, 11:53 AM
rh8234
Elite HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 16 Posts

About one month before I turned 50, I was talking to a lady I worked with and I mentioned that I was thinking about getting a bike now that my kids were grown. I said I really could not justify the expense though. She told me "Bull ****! Why can't you have a toy?". That's all it took. I got the FXD that evening and rode it to work the next day. The lady asked if she could have a ride to lunch. She had never been on a bike before. I rode her to lunch. Within a week, she signed up for a new riders course, got her license a couple weeks later and got her own Sportster. She told me that she still liked riding on the back of mine too. I asked if she was interested in a ride to Sturgis (about 1000 each way) and she said "hell yes". We took many other trips over the next few years and she is now my wife. I guess it was the bike that got us together.

Old 01-22-2013, 05:29 PM
Nocturnalnature
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dew Me
Did she happen to be a runner? I dated a runner that stank. Fortunately for me I could only smell it when I went down on her, so I fixed that by not going down on her. *LOL* It seemed especially strange to me b/c not only did she seem to have good hygiene but she also never wore panties so it shoulda been pretty aired out.

I have heard it said that an athletic girl who learns good hygiene late can acquire a smell she can't get rid of. Medically speaking I've never heard anything to back that up though.
Not a runner but she is big into the cross training thing. It saddens me to think she's stuck with that funky box for the rest of her life.

Old 01-22-2013, 05:56 PM
lo-rider
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

There's a nice guy with a poor sense of smell out there for her, somewhere.

Old 01-22-2013, 05:59 PM
simpkinst
Road Warrior
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt Derrickson
I've had girls downtown cleveland by the bars just hop on my bikes at traffic lights . rockets and harleys
OK, I want details......I live in the area and never had this happen. What part of the city?

Old 01-22-2013, 07:22 PM
bagga
Elite HDF Member
Received 603 Likes on 352 Posts

i had a GF for awhile that wrote the book on CRAZY. after a couple of months she was bound and determined we were going to get married and the subject came up every time i saw her, i always told her i wasn't going to get married to her or anyone else. she lived and worked about 40 miles away so i would see her on the weekends. one weekday she calls and tells me she's coming to see me, i thought a mid week drain would be pretty good so i said ok. when she showed up the getting married talk started immediately. i told her "no'. she reached in her purse and pulled out a snub nose revolver and said "now you gonna marry me"? i thought "holy ****, i'm going to die right now". well i maned up and said out loud "no, i'm not getting married". i never saw any woman that mad for any reason before or after that. i thought "wtf, i'll either die now or later so i might as well be now". if i told her yes and got her hopes up i thought it would be worse for me. she left and i never did get that midweek drain i was hoping for. i forgot, i met her because of my harley.

Old 01-22-2013, 07:43 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,987 Likes on 17,898 Posts

Guys yah ever think that telling them they are just a sperm receptacle and not marriage material may have contributed to the bat **** crazy part ? I always wondered ............

Quick Reply: What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike