General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 05:34 AM
dansax
Elite HDF Member
Received 51 Likes on 41 Posts

Once you get pass the smell you got it licked.

Old 01-22-2013, 05:38 AM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

Over the years have been lucky when it comes to meeting women on my Harleys.
One that comes to mind,while riding into our small town chugging along at 25/30 mph was startled by this young long legged hottie riding up beside me on a 10 speed.All I could see was her smile and incredible cleavage as she asked me for a ride.

She told me where to meet her, I did we went for ride out in the country all the while she is leaned against me bumping and grinding.The first big hayfield we came to that I was familiar with rode to the back side laid her down in the grass and let Mother Nature take her course.We spent a couple of hours there she looking up, looking down and in the end hardly had enough energy to climb on the bike and ride out of there.

Old 01-22-2013, 07:02 AM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Must suck to be living such a boring vanilla life ................
I was thinking something similar about you, but along the lines of it must be torture living trapped in your own fantasies and imaginations of past glory.

Old 01-22-2013, 07:04 AM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member

Originally Posted by baka1969
Most of the guys here have had their fun. Not all of us have to tell everyone. It all reads like the Penthouse stuff I read as a kid. Even then I knew most of it was bullshit.

I find the bigger a dude has to say his ***** is, the smaller it probably really is.
Right on the money.

Old 01-22-2013, 07:18 AM
Matt Derrickson
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Nocturnalnature
I have a related question that I was hoping someone could help me with.
I met a beautiful blonde haired, green eyed lass and after much work got to plow her field. Unfortunately I quickly found that her giney smelled so bad I kept going soft and couldn't concentrate on anything other than the smell of a dead carcass wafting up from betwixt her legs. The odd thing is I had done the pretend "scratching my nose" trick and it was a sweet smelling nectar, I then went down there for a quick examination and it was about the nicest looking box I had ever seen. Cleanly shaven, nice pink lips, a cute little shaved and bleached hiney hole, etc.. Nevertheless, as soon as our juices started mixing I started getting watery eyes and felt the chicken salad in my stomach working its way up my throat. The rhythmic motion quickly turned to "pump, pump, gag, pump, pump, gag, and its all I could do to keep from throwing up on this cute little vixen. She kept asking what was wrong, and I can only assume she either had no sense of smell or was simply trying to ignore an embarrassing situation. Finally I just gave up and rolled off of her in shame.
I still run into her on occasion and while she is exceptionally pretty, all I can ever think about is that horrific stench. I'm wondering if our liquids were incompatible. If so, I'd gladly spring for a three pack of Trojans to try again.
Any input is appreciated in helping me solve this dilemma.

Give it a lick/taste next time sometime's things taste better than they smell hahaha

Old 01-22-2013, 08:47 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,987 Likes on 17,898 Posts

Originally Posted by iride66
Know this isn't the psychology forum, but someone please, tell me why every woman is F'n amazing in bed turns out to be bat **** crazy??? The top five I've had we're just wacked!
Look at it this way if god didn't the crazy ones some talent to offset it we'd just ignore them and they couldn't breed .

Old 01-22-2013, 08:51 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,987 Likes on 17,898 Posts

Originally Posted by Pondskipper
I was thinking something similar about you, but along the lines of it must be torture living trapped in your own fantasies and imaginations of past glory.
What you call fantasies or imagination I call fond memories , might want to get a few before you wake up one day and realize your life has passed you by . Torture is dealing with shallow self righteous ******** who think because they haven't had a taste of life no one else has either .

Old 01-22-2013, 09:33 AM
TheRooster
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What you call fantasies or imagination I call fond memories , might want to get a few before you wake up one day and realize your life has passed you by . Torture is dealing with shallow self righteous ******** who think because they haven't had a taste of life no one else has either .
I've heard and seen enough stories of the bat-**** crazy girls that not dealing with that is probably better than trying to make a fond memory.

Or it could just be because my wife was bat-**** crazy when she was younger and we were married.

Either way, different strokes for different folks. I've always been afraid of getting hold of the type of women that comes at me with a knife and tries to lop my ***** off. Hence why I stuck with one woman for the past 15 years.

Old 01-22-2013, 09:33 AM
Dew Me
Elite HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by Nocturnalnature
I was left dumbfounded that such a beautiful creature could secrete such a nauseating liquid.
Did she happen to be a runner? I dated a runner that stank. Fortunately for me I could only smell it when I went down on her, so I fixed that by not going down on her. *LOL* It seemed especially strange to me b/c not only did she seem to have good hygiene but she also never wore panties so it shoulda been pretty aired out.

I have heard it said that an athletic girl who learns good hygiene late can acquire a smell she can't get rid of. Medically speaking I've never heard anything to back that up though.

Old 01-22-2013, 09:37 AM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member

Torture is dealing with shallow self righteous ******** who think because they haven't had a taste of life no one else has either .
You are not wrong, but you are just an internet persona so I could care less, someone else has to deal with you in real life.

Quick Reply: What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike