General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2013, 12:22 AM
Cammer
Supporter
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
One mans fantasies are another's reality .
+1 to that TwiZted.

But not everyone is on board with that type of Lifestyle. My best friend (my wife) and I have had some damn crazy times over the years. Stuff that is wilder than anything I've seen in print or on any website. And there's no way I would bother telling people about it because they don't believe it unless they see pics. But I do have plenty of those. Enough to make the rest believable at least.

Originally Posted by Nocturnalnature
Any input is appreciated in helping me solve this dilemma.
I've always found that tactful honesty is the best policy. VERY tactful. She's probably got some kind of infection and may not even know about it. You be doing her a huge favor by talking about it. She might need some antibiotics.

Damn I'm glad my fun parts are of the low maintenance type!

Old 01-22-2013, 12:23 AM
zeus33
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

I have a related question that I was hoping someone could help me with.
I met a beautiful blonde haired, green eyed lass and after much work got to plow her field. Unfortunately I quickly found that her giney smelled so bad I kept going soft and couldn't concentrate on anything other than the smell of a dead carcass wafting up from betwixt her legs. The odd thing is I had done the pretend "scratching my nose" trick and it was a sweet smelling nectar, I then went down there for a quick examination and it was about the nicest looking box I had ever seen. Cleanly shaven, nice pink lips, a cute little shaved and bleached hiney hole, etc.. Nevertheless, as soon as our juices started mixing I started getting watery eyes and felt the chicken salad in my stomach working its way up my throat. The rhythmic motion quickly turned to "pump, pump, gag, pump, pump, gag, and its all I could do to keep from throwing up on this cute little vixen. She kept asking what was wrong, and I can only assume she either had no sense of smell or was simply trying to ignore an embarrassing situation. Finally I just gave up and rolled off of her in shame.
I still run into her on occasion and while she is exceptionally pretty, all I can ever think about is that horrific stench. I'm wondering if our liquids were incompatible. If so, I'd gladly spring for a three pack of Trojans to try again.

Tell her to take a bubble bath next time. Use lots of soap and bath salts.

Old 01-22-2013, 12:25 AM
j1mmy
Elite HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

I have a related question that I was hoping someone could help me with.
I met a beautiful blonde haired, green eyed lass and after much work got to plow her field. Unfortunately I quickly found that her giney smelled so bad I kept going soft and couldn't concentrate on anything other than the smell of a dead carcass wafting up from betwixt her legs. The odd thing is I had done the pretend "scratching my nose" trick and it was a sweet smelling nectar, I then went down there for a quick examination and it was about the nicest looking box I had ever seen. Cleanly shaven, nice pink lips, a cute little shaved and bleached hiney hole, etc.. Nevertheless, as soon as our juices started mixing I started getting watery eyes and felt the chicken salad in my stomach working its way up my throat. The rhythmic motion quickly turned to "pump, pump, gag, pump, pump, gag, and its all I could do to keep from throwing up on this cute little vixen. She kept asking what was wrong, and I can only assume she either had no sense of smell or was simply trying to ignore an embarrassing situation. Finally I just gave up and rolled off of her in shame.
I still run into her on occasion and while she is exceptionally pretty, all I can ever think about is that horrific stench. I'm wondering if our liquids were incompatible. If so, I'd gladly spring for a three pack of Trojans to try again.
my exgf had the same problem.. i think it is from a quick surface rinse,afraid of getting in there and really scrubbing.. she didn't like bikes at all, its a miracle we lasted a year.

Old 01-22-2013, 12:57 AM
Nocturnalnature
Road Master

I still don't know why the juice smelled good when I smelled my finger after dipping it in the well. You'd figure it would have been funky too since it was wiggled around up in there, but it wasn't until our fluids started mixing that the stench reared its ugly head.
I guess it'll remain a mystery.

Old 01-22-2013, 01:06 AM
Dew Me
Elite HDF Member
Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

I still don't know why the juice smelled good when I smelled my finger after dipping it in the well. You'd figure it would have been funky too since it was wiggled around up in there, but it wasn't until our fluids started mixing that the stench reared its ugly head.
I guess it'll remain a mystery.
You said you still see her from time to time. I think this requires further research...

Old 01-22-2013, 02:26 AM
Nocturnalnature
Road Master

Originally Posted by Dew Me
You said you still see her from time to time. I think this requires further research...
I'll man up and admit to being scared. It was truly a traumatizing experience. Imagine if you will a beautiful little lass, about 5ft 2in, 120 pounds, long blonde hair, the prettiest green eyes you can imagine, killer body, a beautiful smile, wonderful sense of humor, soft sensual lips, voluptuous breasts with perky pink nipples, smooth tan skin, thighs smooth as silk,
STINKY GINEY!!!
It is a crime against humanity!
I just don't have it in me to tell her what went wrong and why I refuse a repeat performance. It was so bad I even went to the Dr. and got checked for the various forms of dripsy. I was convinced something had to be horribly wrong to smell like that but when all tests came back negative I was left dumbfounded that such a beautiful creature could secrete such a nauseating liquid.

Old 01-22-2013, 04:17 AM
Ron750
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 16,547 Likes on 6,276 Posts

I'll man up and admit to being scared. It was truly a traumatizing experience. Imagine if you will a beautiful little lass, about 5ft 2in, 120 pounds, long blonde hair, the prettiest green eyes you can imagine, killer body, a beautiful smile, wonderful sense of humor, soft sensual lips, voluptuous breasts with perky pink nipples, smooth tan skin, thighs smooth as silk,
STINKY GINEY!!!
It is a crime against humanity!
I just don't have it in me to tell her what went wrong and why I refuse a repeat performance. It was so bad I even went to the Dr. and got checked for the various forms of dripsy. I was convinced something had to be horribly wrong to smell like that but when all tests came back negative I was left dumbfounded that such a beautiful creature could secrete No a nauseating liquid.

Your posts are making me nauseas. Maybe you could sell them as a dieting aid.

Old 01-22-2013, 04:31 AM
Nocturnalnature
Road Master

Originally Posted by Ron750
Your posts are making me nauseas. Maybe you could sell them as a dieting aid.
Sorry about that! I tend to explain things in detail.
I figured there were other man ****** like myself on here that might have had a similar situation and could offer up an explanation.
I could understand if she was some crack ***** who you'd just automatically assume had copious amounts of a green or brown mucous like discharge crusted around her diseased, genital wart, opening, but we're talking about a gal who appears to take personal appearance and hygiene serious. I guess the old saying "you shouldn't judge a book by its cover" applies here.
In other words boys, don't judge a vaginey by the looks of its owner.

Old 01-22-2013, 04:34 AM
Xube
Road Warrior

I'd tell you my story, but I too carried away a souvenir, dumb freaking kid that I was.

Old 01-22-2013, 04:50 AM
fffffish
Road Captain
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sounds like you got one of those Ramps eating country girls

Quick Reply: What is your best story of picking up girls on your bike