General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Spark Plug question

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2013 | 06:26 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by Jarhead Red
LOL....You guys are crackin' me up. I was just curious if anyone had tried them, more so for the claim of longevity than the "power gains". I sat there staring at the fact that they're 72.00 for a set!

Sometimes I'll try some snake oil if it's close to the same price and curiosity get's the best of me.......it didn't this time though!
They are $36.00 for a pair. If you are interested in plugs that will make a difference in engine performance... please take a look at my website: http://WWW.Pulstar-IncognitoProducts.com
Pulstar Pulse Plugs have a 30-day money back guarantee... to out perform your current spark-plugs. There is also a 2-year warranty as well. They add performance to your engine that you will feel... in 30-days or you get your money back. Several HD Forum members are using them with great results. And they will not have a negative effect on the HD anti-knock function or how it works. Unlock your engines true potential with Pulstar Pulse Plugs.

Thanks for your time & interest... ride safe.

Last edited by IncognitoProducts; 01-23-2013 at 06:33 PM.
Old 01-23-2013 | 06:59 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned
Default My response to the "Snake Oil" comments

Pulstar Pulse Plugs do not fall into the "Snake Oil" category for these reasons...

• Enerpulse, the creator of the Pulstar Pulse Plug is well over a 20 yr old Co.
  • Direct Hits came to market in 1994!
  • This technology went into the foot print of a spark plug in June of 2006
  • Power Sports released Nov 2010
  • 30 day money back guarantee!
  • 2 yr Warranty Power Sports
  • Life time Warranty Automotive Series!
  • Iridium Series... 75,000-100,000 mile expected life span (based on the Automotive Line).
  • Life time Warranty Automotive!
  • Honeywell has been producing Pulstar for almost 2 yrs now! They would not get involved with a "Snake Oil" product
  • Pulstar Pulse Plugs went OEM installed in April of 2012!
  • A 10 yr member of SEMA
No "Snake Oil" Co. has ever accomplished this. They do not stay in business that long... they take your money & then they are nowhere to be found.

Pulstar Pulse Plugs...
  • Are one of the most cost effective performance up grades you can make to you engine. Unlock your engines true potential!
  • Will pay for themselves in better MPG (when you are cruising doing the speed limit).

Try a set for 28 days (100% risk free to you) if you are not 100% satisfied I will give your money back to you.

Thanks for your time & interest.

Last edited by IncognitoProducts; 01-23-2013 at 08:22 PM.
Old 01-23-2013 | 07:21 PM
2kids3pets
Elite HDF Member

Any one who pays 36 buxs for a pair of spark plugs is an idiot plain and simple

Old 01-23-2013 | 08:14 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

Originally Posted by IncognitoProducts
They are $36.00 for a pair. If you are interested in plugs that will make a difference in engine performance... please take a look at my website: http://WWW.Pulstar-IncognitoProducts.com
Pulstar Pulse Plugs have a 30-day money back guarantee... to out perform your current spark-plugs. There is also a 2-year warranty as well. They add performance to your engine that you will feel... in 30-days or you get your money back. Several HD Forum members are using them with great results. And they will not have a negative effect on the HD anti-knock function or how it works. Unlock your engines true potential with Pulstar Pulse Plugs.

Thanks for your time & interest... ride safe.
So what exactly set's your magic plugs above say Bosch Platinums or the Iridium series plugs ? Give me something solid here please just for educations sake if nothing else cause you've said nothing in the last 2 post's about why they are supposedly superior .

Old 01-23-2013 | 08:30 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by 2kids3pets
Any one who pays 36 buxs for a pair of spark plugs is an idiot plain and simple
You get what you pay for. With Pulstar Pulse Plugs you are paying for...

• Results... better performance & Better MPG... Guaranteed!
  • 2 yr Warranty
  • 75,000-100,000 mile expected life span.
They will pay for themselves in better MPG!

No spark plug on the market will back this up in writing... and stand behind it. No spark plug can compete with the Pulstar technology.

Take a at my website for more product info: http://www.pulstar-incognitoproducts.com/

Old 01-23-2013 | 08:38 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
So what exactly set's your magic plugs above say Bosch Platinums or the Iridium series plugs ? Give me something solid here please just for educations sake if nothing else cause you've said nothing in the last 2 post's about why they are supposedly superior .
The internal patented capacitor

Every spark plug on the market today is only able to discharge 50 watts max power to ignite the fuel charge for about 3-5 millionths of a second.

Pulstar is taking the incoming ignition energy and compressing it down to 2 billionths of a second. This peaks the current to 1 million watts for 2 billionths of a second

See the difference for yourself... then you decide.

Attached Thumbnails Spark Plug question-27305_366871790210_2479311_n.jpg  
Old 01-23-2013 | 08:46 PM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member

Too much money for too little return. I don't need that little hp jump or the fuel mileage increase. I compare it to bose speakers. They might be worth every dollar if you can hear but with my hearing loss cheap sounds good.
Originally Posted by IncognitoProducts
The internal patented capacitor

Every spark plug on the market today is only able to discharge 50 watts max power to ignite the fuel charge for about 3-5 millionths of a second.

Pulstar is taking the incoming ignition energy and compressing it down to 2 billionths of a second. This peaks the current to 1 million watts for 2 billionths of a second

See the difference for yourself... then you decide.

http://youtu.be/LLoEiXiSF1I

Attached Thumbnails Spark Plug question-27305_366871790210_2479311_n.jpg  
Old 01-23-2013 | 08:51 PM
baka1969
Extreme HDF Member
Veteran: Navy

Not this **** again.

Old 01-23-2013 | 08:53 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by oldairboater
Too much money for too little return. I don't need that little hp jump or the fuel mileage increase. I compare it to bose speakers. They might be worth every dollar if you can hear but with my hearing loss cheap sounds good.
What part of TX do you live in? I will be at a swap meet in FT Worth on Feb 17th at the will Rogers Memorial Complex. Stop by and see me if you can. Thanks.

Old 01-23-2013 | 08:56 PM
IncognitoProducts
Banned

Originally Posted by baka1969
Not this **** again.
This thread started as a question about Pulstar Pulse Plugs (I did not start the thread) I am following the HD Forum rules.

Quick Reply: Spark Plug question