General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Booz and a ride...

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 8,442 Likes on 4,357 Posts
Default RE: Booz and a ride...

Let's see... I would never stick my tongue to the frozen handlebars cause then my bare bumpus rumpus would be stickin up in that cold air.

Kidding aside... no booze and riding for me. I just won't get on a soapbox about that when with others... I'll just get a nice diet something, hot cider or something. If that bothers someone (and it never has) I'll finish the ride by myself.
ORIGINAL: gconklin

Would you ride 80mph naked in a snow storm with your tongue stuck to the frozen handlebars?

I would hope not, because its stupid! So then why would anyone go riding their expensive and unsafe bike right after drinking alcohol?

My question is sincere, its never made sense to me. Thanks for your honest and sincere answers.

Old 02-05-2007, 05:56 PM
89FLHT
Stellar HDF Member
Received 148 Likes on 83 Posts

JD and HD

Works for me...

Old 02-05-2007, 06:09 PM
BigJfxdwg
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I can't believe some of the crap I'm reading here. Nobody here said that you can't go out and have a couple while ona ride, but to say, "What do you care if someone or myself gets drunk and drives" is one of the dumbest things. Why do I care if you get drunk and drive?, well it has nothing to do with you killing yourself, go right ahead, it's the other people you hurt that I care about. When I see a guy go drink himself stupid and drive into a tree is say, "Hey it's his own fault." but when the same guy drives into a kid on the side of the rode riding his bicylce or the family that was out minding there own business then that's what pisses me off. I'm all for getting rid of helmet and seatbelt laws, I call it thinning the herd. But driving drunk is not cool.

Old 02-05-2007, 06:20 PM
hambone
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mods please move this POS thread to the PROD forum.

Rick

Old 02-05-2007, 06:24 PM
SquishFace
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Now where in the bible does it say not to get drunk? The reason Jesus remains so popular is because he preaches free love and liquor. (The Feds love him because he tells people to pay their taxes). Heck, name the the passage where Jesus tells people not to smoke marijuana or shoot heroin while your looking stuff up.

Anyway. Beer & bikes go together like fat people & Wal*Mart. Why is every stop on a dealership's poker run a bar? Why is the local ABATE meeting held at a bar. Why does HOG meet at bars? Why does Harley leave a tank seam that can uncap a beer? Why did Harley sell beer for awhile (they sold cigarettes too, but thats another thread)?

Old 02-05-2007, 06:37 PM
Rhubarb
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: SquishFace
Anyway. Beer & bikes go together like fat people & Wal*Mart.
I thought it was Johnny Cakes & Bikes... Sheesh, learn something every day[8D]

Old 02-05-2007, 06:42 PM
06TEXASCLASSIC
Tourer

ORIGINAL: NakedDonna

Hi guy`s, I`ve read all of these and there my be points on both sides. For me I don`t drive, I just love to ride. I do ussually ride with a nice buzz, and I know that could be dangeruse to, but not as it would be if I were the driver. Mybe my opeion isn`t acepted here, but I did want to tell anyway. PS. As a girl beleve it or not it makes me horny as hell to ride naked on a bike and somewhat drunk. thanks
You can get horny on my bike anytime.

Old 02-05-2007, 06:43 PM
hambone
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]
ORIGINAL: 06TEXASCLASSIC

Hi guy`s, I`ve read all of these and there my be points on both sides. For me I don`t drive, I just love to ride. I do ussually ride with a nice buzz, and I know that could be dangeruse to, but not as it would be if I were the driver. Mybe my opeion isn`t acepted here, but I did want to tell anyway. PS. As a girl beleve it or not it makes me horny as hell to ride naked on a bike and somewhat drunk. thanks

Old 02-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 8,442 Likes on 4,357 Posts

What the hell is this forum... a dating service? Rhymes with mating service

Old 02-05-2007, 06:49 PM
06TEXASCLASSIC
Tourer

ORIGINAL: hambone

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

If she agrees to the ride, I'm sure she will agree to pictures. I will be watching the show down forum for her.

Quick Reply: Booz and a ride...