General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Don't EVER touch/sit on another man's scoot w/o permission!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 02:19 PM
onephsyco1
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Don't EVER touch/sit on another man's scoot w/o permission!

We need more people like you !
Good job !

Jack

Old 01-30-2007, 02:38 PM
Bighorse
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First off I don't subscribe to this "Brotherhood Biker crap". There are more Bikers then you could imagine that would rob you & steal your bike. Secondly I'm not about to play the hero because some guy was sitting on a bike that wasn't his. They were not harming the bike & even if they were it isn't none of my business.
You are welcome to take your boxing skills & pistol into that scene & spend the rest of your life in prison for playing hero because one or all of these punks may have been armed and killed you or vice versa and you can bet your *** that the owner of the bike you wanted to defend would have turned on your ***.
Learn how to dial 911 next time you feel like playing hero and you just may live to die of old age.

Old 01-30-2007, 02:45 PM
TxHarleyGuy2007
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: Bighorse

First off I don't subscribe to this "Brotherhood Biker crap". There are more Bikers then you could imagine that would rob you & steal your bike. Secondly I'm not about to play the hero because some guy was sitting on a bike that wasn't his. They were not harming the bike & even if they were it isn't none of my business.
You are welcome to take your boxing skills & pistol into that scene & spend the rest of your life in prison for playing hero because one or all of these punks may have been armed and killed you or vice versa and you can bet your *** that the owner of the bike you wanted to defend would have turned on your ***.
Learn how to dial 911 next time you feel like playing hero and you just may live to die of old age.
First off, as with everyone else, you are entitled to your opinion. That said, I sure as **** don't need you (nor anyone else) telling me what you feel I need to 'learn to do' (dial 911). As for the playing hero characterization? That statement is about as full of **** as your whole assessment of the ordeal. No one's playing hero here. Nor is anyone professing to be in turn.

I will agree with you in that not every biker is a stand up guy. And there are bikers who will rob you and steal you. But you know what? Based upon your reply, I'll take those types of bikers any day of the week over a guy like yourself. Again, I can appreciate your input. But when you start with the slandering of my person, you can go straight to hell as far as I'm concerned. Don't like what I did? Fine. Wanna' mind your own damn business? Even better. But leave the lectures and character assassination bullshit at the door.

Old 01-30-2007, 02:50 PM
hdpearson13
Road Warrior
Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

ORIGINAL: Bighorse

would you like a tissue

Old 01-30-2007, 02:53 PM
R_Einan
Road Master
Received 108 Likes on 89 Posts

Whoa there Tx, not everyone in the would has to agree with you... I, however, completely agree. I would hope anyone with a set of nuts in the front of their drawers would have stood up for a fellow motorcyclist. And, as to those 'bad' bikers that ar enotorious for stealing bikes and messing people up, get to know a few. They arn't always as 'bad' as thier reputations make them appear. I've had 1%'ers show me more respect as a fellow biker than alot of the other nut-less wonders on harleys in this town.

Russ
'05 FXSTI

Old 01-30-2007, 02:55 PM
TxHarleyGuy2007
Road Warrior

ORIGINAL: R_Einan

Whoa there Tx, not everyone in the would has to agree with you...
Didn't say they did. Regardless, my apologies to all.

Old 01-30-2007, 02:57 PM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 8,432 Likes on 4,355 Posts

Verbiage, slurrage, and blurrage aside: The score was 23 will stand up for a fellow biker in this way. And 1 would not.

Would 23 bikers like to join me for beer & wings? I'm buyin!!

Old 01-30-2007, 02:58 PM
anubisss
Banned
Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

I would hope for someone such as yourself to let me know that some fu&* is sitting on my bike. I caould always try to make sure he can't sit for awhile after that. This makes me wonder, has someone doe this to my bike? Hmmm...Time to get that smart siren II on, right now...

Old 01-30-2007, 03:03 PM
Rebel Ryder
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

ease up there a little TxHarleyGuy2007. this is a public forum - your gonna get the good and sure as sh$t the bad too. to each they're own.[sm=itsok.gif] better to not get into the heated posts (use pm)cause before you know it a mod iseye'n you andthreatening avisit to the principles office.justmy .02

Old 01-30-2007, 03:07 PM
Winberry Farms
Tourer

"First off I don't subscribe to this "Brotherhood Biker crap". There are more Bikers then you could imagine that would rob you & steal your bike. Secondly I'm not about to play the hero because some guy was sitting on a bike that wasn't his. They were not harming the bike & even if they were it isn't none of my business.
You are welcome to take your boxing skills & pistol into that scene & spend the rest of your life in prison for playing hero because one or all of these punks may have been armed and killed you or vice
versa and you can bet your *** that the owner of the bike you wanted to defend would have turned on your ***.
Learn how to dial 911 next time you feel like playing hero and you just may live to die of old age
."

This is the type of guy that rides right by you when your stranded on the side of the road as well...[:@]

I would want to know if someone is messing with my bike man..you did the right thing.

Quick Reply: Don't EVER touch/sit on another man's scoot w/o permission!