General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: A poll
To All Riders
89.31%
Only Harleys
6.87%
Not at all
3.82%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Do you wave?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2007 | 02:11 AM
Aces N Eights
Default RE: Do you wave?

Didn't mean to offend. I rode a metric for years. Just stating an incident I was a part of recently from a guy who obviously felt intimidated by the HD and felt he had to voice his opinion about my bike.Assumed I was "that guy." Yes I am proud I had finally reached this level and I waspissed by his comment. Settle down. Buy a F'n Harley so you will understand. If not, keep riding your metric and I will still wave to you.

Old 01-30-2007 | 02:20 AM
kwgrimes
Cruiser

I wave all the time, to every rider. Not 100% of the time, but close.

Old 01-30-2007 | 02:29 AM
Cigar Aggie
Road Master

This question should be banned for life....

Old 01-30-2007 | 02:34 AM
Aces N Eights

Just re-read your response and yes, I think you are cheap and stupid. Apparently you are able to purchasea Harley as you have indicated but you are mearlyconsidering buying one which makes you cheap; two, youdemonstratedyou are stupid by the fact that you answered my post with response that youdid. Read what you wrote and if you need an interpreter, I am sure I can find one here.
I worked to buy my *** off to buy my first HD in 88 and it was four years old. I have traded up every time I could afford to and I finally have a current production year. I can only guess that you feel as though I am a douchebag (to use your words) because I called your poor little Harley second something less than a real bike. Again, sorry to offend. My intention was to get you to understand the level of bike and accomplishment you were or are about to become a part of. If you have issues with HD riders and the image associated then maybe you should stick to your metric and we will still wave to you when we see you. Maybe I should have said some metric riders are cheap but I thought this was a HARLEY DAVIDSON forum.

Don't take a small section of what I wrote and turn it into something it is not. Are you a member of the media? Never mind, I read what you wrote. Should have stayed on-line; this could have been fun.

Lighten up dude!

Old 01-30-2007 | 12:32 PM
3M TA3
Advanced

Just re-read your response and yes, I think you are cheap and stupid. Apparently you are able to purchasea Harley as you have indicated but you are mearlyconsidering buying one which makes you cheap; two, youdemonstratedyou are stupid by the fact that you answered my post with response that youdid. Read what you wrote and if you need an interpreter, I am sure I can find one here.
I don't need to reread my post. I know what I wrote. Do you know what you wrote? You didn't just bash Metric bikes, you bashed the people who ride them. Why? Because you felt inferior when you rode a metric bike? Because when you went to the bike shows you felt you didn't measure up? You have to tell me how hard you worked to finally achieve your goal of buying that harley. Why? Why do you even think I care? Hey. Congrats. You did it. You bought yourself a personality, you bought your way into the cool guys club.

I'm cheap because I wont spend my money on a harley? Hysterical. But thanks. your the first person to ever tell me that. Most folks think I spend too much money.

Also, I'm stupid because I havn't bought a harley.Ive ridden them though. I guess I'm also stupid because I wasn't so impressed I had to run right out and buy my own?

I can only guess that you feel as though I am a douchebag (to use your words) because I called your poor little Harley second something less than a real bike. Again, sorry to offend.
icchh. You passive-aggressive ........ First you say something to try and offend me, then you appoligize saying you don't mean to offend? eeewwwww. [:'(]
Should have stayed on-line; this could have been fun.
Not really. Maybe for you. You think,anyway. But just like when I run across your type at the bike run, Ill ignore you and visit with the real riders.

Old 01-30-2007 | 01:15 PM
Aces N Eights

AZRider,
I find you amusing and entertaining.

Take care and ride safe.

Old 01-30-2007 | 04:06 PM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member

Wow![sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif][sm=hiya.gif] Wave to him.

Old 01-30-2007 | 06:00 PM
jackj
Banned

Especially if the car is full of ladies

Old 01-30-2007 | 06:25 PM
jimb
Road Master

I may sound like a ***** but I get tired of waving.Especially when passing some isanely huge poker run.I return one, until I get tired of it, but I dont initiate them.

[IMG]local://upfiles/11733/CA38EDFAE01A43B88F1A9C16DD579D7E.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-30-2007 | 06:29 PM
Redhog95
Road Captain

Yes i wave to all, a bike is better than a cage even if its a ricer

Quick Reply: Do you wave?