Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

More metzler reviewing...

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 01:09 AM
Punky Brewster
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: More metzler reviewing...

ORIGINAL: anubisss

So I got to take the bike out on some nice canyon roads today to check out the new metzlers. They did not diappoint. Lke I said last time, the bike just falls into the turns wth ease. I don't feel like I am pushing it into the corners, it jsut flows now. The tires are nice and sticky too. I am much more cmfortable taking corners at speed, or doing anything on the bike now atspeed than I was before. It is smoother as well. The road seems much less bumpy, and on the freeway I don't feel like the rain grooves are pulling on my tires as there aren't any tread that go in that direction. I don't know how many miles I will get, but I am already so much ahppier with these tires that it doesn't really matter. As for the chicken strips on the tires, they are about 1/2 inch now as opposed to the inch and a half they were before.
Andrew,if you don't dog your ride you should about the same miles on the Metzlers as Avons or Dunlops.If you ride like me the Metzlers will wear out much faster.Where ya get them from?