General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Scootergrrl riding update....again...

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007 | 03:50 PM
anubisss
|
Banned
Default Scootergrrl riding update....again...

So it has been a big week for my wife on her bike. We have ridden every night this week for at least an hour or two. Her skills are quickly progessing. Keep in mind this is all in Los Angeles traffic. We have found that there is much less traffic around 8 or 9 in the evening. Last night went back to the tattoo shop for a little more work on my sleeve. We left at rush hour to be there for my 5pm appt. Scootergrrl split lanes for her first time and was really exposed to what traffic is like around here. No problems at all. She is a real trooper and I am so proud of her. You should have seen our friend the tattoo artist when he saw her on her own bike. His jaw dropped to the ground, and he was like "no way." It was great. Scooter was a little nervous about making a uturn across sunset blvd on the block of the shop, but did it with no problem at all. Next we ahve to work on backing into parking spaces as I had to back her bike into the spot for her. Here is a pic of her not on the bike for all those who have been asking...And a few pics of my new windbars around my wrist. Next thursday the samurai get shaded, and then it is time for color. WooooHooo. I have been having work done on this sleeve for a little over a year by the same artist and it seems as if it is taking forever...

Old 01-26-2007 | 03:52 PM
grunt
Extreme HDF Member
Default RE: Scootergrrl riding update....again...

Good read, but that's some messed up formatting. Can you fix that?

Old 01-26-2007 | 03:56 PM
anubisss
|
Banned

You mean the pics are too big? ?

Old 01-26-2007 | 04:02 PM
grunt
Extreme HDF Member

Looks like 2 of them are smashed together on 1 line. Put them on their own lines.

Old 01-26-2007 | 04:19 PM
anubisss
|
Banned

It looks okay on mine, but I'll fix it again...

Old 01-26-2007 | 04:21 PM
Mikeeeeeeeeee
"Moderator & Connoisseur of Ice Cream"

You go Scootergirl!
Ride that thang!

Old 01-26-2007 | 04:55 PM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member

Go Girl, what a Hottie!

Old 01-26-2007 | 04:55 PM
Cryptoboy
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Navy

ORIGINAL: Mikeeeeeeeeee

You go Scootergirl!
Ride that thang!
Are you talking about the bike or anubisss?

Old 01-26-2007 | 05:02 PM
skipit
Ultimate HDF Member

Hey guy, thanks for the update- we heard so regularly at first and then after some good natured ribbing its been a dry spell. Glad to hear she sounds like shes ready for an ironbutt trip!!

Old 01-26-2007 | 05:33 PM
Punky Brewster
Banned

So it has been a big week for my wife on her bike. We have ridden every night this week for at least an hour or two. Her skills are quickly progessing. Keep in mind this is all in Los Angeles traffic. We have found that there is much less traffic around 8 or 9 in the evening. Last night went back to the tattoo shop for a little more work on my sleeve. We left at rush hour to be there for my 5pm appt. Scootergrrl split lanes for her first time and was really exposed to what traffic is like around here. No problems at all. She is a real trooper and I am so proud of her. You should have seen our friend the tattoo artist when he saw her on her own bike. His jaw dropped to the ground, and he was like "no way." It was great. Scooter was a little nervous about making a uturn across sunset blvd on the block of the shop, but did it with no problem at all. Next we ahve to work on backing into parking spaces as I had to back her bike into the spot for her. Here is a pic of her not on the bike for all those who have been asking...And a few pics of my new windbars around my wrist. Next thursday the samurai get shaded, and then it is time for color. WooooHooo. I have been having work done on this sleeve for a little over a year by the same
Andrew,the sleeve is coming along nicely[8D]
Good to hear you guys are riding together,ride safe you two.Yo bro,,,,,,,don't be teaching Liane to do any wheelies just yet OK

Quick Reply: Scootergrrl riding update....again...