General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Scootergrrl riding update....again...

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2007 | 05:36 PM
Smitty0128
Road Master
Default RE: Scootergrrl riding update....again...

nice pixs and she gets hotter every pic

great job on the riding and the tats

Old 01-26-2007 | 05:41 PM
The Punisher
Banned

Hey Lil' Bro glad to her you and Scootergrrl are getting in so much riding time. I'm dying here on the East Coast with all this cold air. Riding season ain't coming fast enuf. Can't wait to see your finished sleeve. Keep them updates comin'.

Peace

Old 01-26-2007 | 05:56 PM
Babs
Outstanding HDF Member

With all due respect.. I'll second it.. Whata hottie!
If she wuz a president.. She'd be Babe-raham Lincoln! In latin, she'd be called Babia Majora!
And she's got a scoot too.

Dude!!!! We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

Old 01-26-2007 | 06:01 PM
IAMSWUTIAMS
Extreme HDF Member

Couldn't someone photoshop that and put SG at the top Would seem apropos(sic?)

Old 01-27-2007 | 01:59 AM
Aces N Eights

At the risk of coming off offensive and not meaning to, I have read a lot of theseguys posts, Scootergrrrl and Anubisss,and feel as though they contribute greatly to the better of this forum. As a newbie, I find their postsinformative and get much enjoyment in what they post. Go post *****, I luv ya!! and BTW, she IS HOT!!

Old 01-27-2007 | 02:03 AM
HeatherC
Extreme HDF Member

Andrew, thanks for the update. She sounds like she's doing great! I can't even begin to imagine LA traffic. Sean won't even let me ride in Indy rush hour traffic. And the tat is looking awesome!

Old 01-27-2007 | 02:09 AM
anubisss
|
Banned

Okay, 'nuther update. We went out tonight for a while too. She finally seems to have discovered how fun it is to accelerate quickly. She up to 65 or 70 in no time and I was in back crappin' my pants thinkin what if something happens. So this was also the first night that she didn't want to come home. Tomorrow night we are going on the freeway. I will feel much more comfortable with her going fast on the freeway than on PCH. Riding with her tonight has showed me how much I have changed my riding style since getting a Harley. I cruise now, where it used to be ***** out all the time. Just a bit unnecessary in everyday riding if I want to continue to ride for a lifetime.

Old 01-27-2007 | 02:24 AM
Punky Brewster
Banned

ORIGINAL: anubisss

Okay, 'nuther update. We went out tonight for a while too. She finally seems to have discovered how fun it is to accelerate quickly. She up to 65 or 70 in no time and I was in back crappin' my pants thinkin what if something happens. So this was also the first night that she didn't want to come home. Tomorrow night we are going on the freeway. I will feel much more comfortable with her going fast on the freeway than on PCH. Riding with her tonight has showed me how much I have changed my riding style since getting a Harley. I cruise now, where it used to be ***** out all the time. Just a bit unnecessary in everyday riding if I want to continue to ride for a lifetime.
Good to hear bro,just make sure she takes it easy on the highway OK.Welcome to the Harley addiction,don't worry Andrew I won't hold the fact you used to ride Metrics before.You found your way

Old 01-27-2007 | 02:31 AM
Nightrider2
Road Warrior

Funny how you talk about running ***** out before, i did the same thing on my Kaw 900, back in the mid 70's , stop light to stop light, what a kick though, watch people in vet's turn and look the other way if you were beside them. Now, I get on the Heritage and just cruise and enjoy the sound of "Harley" and the twin.

Old 01-27-2007 | 02:48 AM
wlbowers
Stellar HDF Member
Veteran: Marine Corp

ORIGINAL: anubisss

Anubisss that is great. I bet Scootergirl is grinning ear to ear.

Quick Reply: Scootergrrl riding update....again...