General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Almost had to fight a girl....

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 09:08 AM
GlockGuy
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Almost had to fight a girl....

So me and my wife had rode about 300 miles saturday, we stopped by my friends house who lives about an hour away, to hang out for a few hours. He was having a party b/c he is about to be leaving the state for a month or so. When we got there at 5 or 6p everything was pretty calm and quite, there werent many ppl there. about 10 o clock, his new girlfriend's friend shows up. She was loud, obnoxious, etc and really just annoyed me from the beginning. Once she shows up and starts drinking the entire party get about 3 times louder. They (friends girlfriend, her friend, and another girl) were annoying me already but i just basically would hang out where it was quite, then when they made their way to the room i was in, i would move somewhere else. Im a pretty easy going guy and realize, it IS a party so people are going to be loud. I also believe you can drink without needing a babysitter because you can stand up on your own.

About 1 am me and the wife are getting ready to leave, she goes inside to get something and im talking to my buddy who i used to ride sport bikes with. He still has a zx10. In the middle of talking, the annoying girl (friends g/f's friend) comes stumbling up... (this is after she's been laying in the front yard with another girl screaming and laughing for 10 minutes because they fell over) So she comes stumbling up, AND SWINGS HER LEG OVER MY BIKE. Me and my riding buddy both say "hey hey whoa" and grab the handle bars. I then tell her to get off of my bike, shes just laughing, swaying around, and says "take a picture" and tries to hand me her phone, i tell her no and that i want her to get off my bike right now, she turns to my friend and tries to give him the camera and tells him to take a picture... I'm just thinking, what do i do? I dont want to grab her and move her off the bike but i dont want her on it for another second... luckily my wife comes walking around the corner right about then and taps her on the shoulder pretty sternly, and says "GET OFF THE BIKE NOW" and the girls start huffing "sorry gosh, etc..." and as she gets off she whipes her whole hand DOWN MY TANK....

i was fuming the entire way home (luckly because it was about 48 degrees)
Sorry for the long ranting post, i just had to tell people who would understand. Some of the ppl i've told, that dont ride harleys, just look at me like, "who cares if she sits on your bike"

Old 09-17-2012, 09:09 AM
decencyxdefied
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 728 Likes on 487 Posts

drop kick her lol

Old 09-17-2012, 09:13 AM
lgenf
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

so when exactly was the fight about to break out

girl gets drunk, thinks it will be cute to sit on motorcycle, you ask her to get off, she doesn't, wife tells her get off the bike and she complies

Old 09-17-2012, 09:14 AM
jakenok
Elite HDF Member
Received 116 Likes on 61 Posts

you coulda punched your friend for having a stupid, out of control bitch for a girl friend......

Old 09-17-2012, 09:16 AM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by jakenok
you coulda punched your friend for having a stupid, out of control bitch for a girl friend......
At least he has a friend, imagine that if you can.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:17 AM
Cowboy Rob
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 2,575 Likes on 1,499 Posts

I would have told her to take her top off,then I would take the pic.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:18 AM
Twistnride
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

"Glock Guy"? If you had a real gun,made out of steel,you could have just caved her skull in.What a *****.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:19 AM
Blackfly
Road Master
Received 40 Likes on 7 Posts

Sorry man, but that whole long story ends: She wiped her WHOLE hand down my tank ??? And ??? did she smear the wax ?? I get not wanting people on your bike ,but a drunk chick at a biker party, c'mon.

Old 09-17-2012, 09:21 AM
liljoejoe54
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by metfancowboy
I would have told her to take her top off,then I would take the pic.
No top or no pic. Those are the rules!

Old 09-17-2012, 09:24 AM
Foodog
Elite HDF Member
Received 63 Likes on 37 Posts

Should have thrown her phone down the street and told her to fetch.

Quick Reply: Almost had to fight a girl....