General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Almost had to fight a girl....

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 11:46 AM
jljeff
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't take you seriously, the entire thread is kinda funny to me..........The whole story would have been different anyway had the chick been cute and drug her business down your gas tank. Then you would have been thinking about fighting your wife all the way home for making the chick leave..........................Then you would have gotten some understanding and sympathy.

Old 09-18-2012, 11:58 AM
norgepa
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Foodog
Should have thrown her phone down the street and told her to fetch.
That's a good one! ....

Attached Thumbnails Almost had to fight a girl....-roflmfao.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 09-18-2012, 02:04 PM
bikenut1957
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 2,069 Likes on 701 Posts

Good thing you didn't slap her...might not have been enough folks there to pull her off of you.

Old 09-18-2012, 02:10 PM
streeteagle
Club Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

If it had been me I think I would have got my friend, each of you grab a leg, & lift her drunk *** off your bike.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:23 PM
MYCRISIS
Elite HDF Member
Received 67 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by Scaredofrain
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackPharoah
****!

When I do a search like that I dont get ****. Is there some freaking filter in here I need to know about?????????

New to computers, are you? I'll let you into a little secret us old computer whizzes know about. Are you ready?
If you want **** you type the letters s, h, i and t in the search bar and, if you want **** you put the letters t, i, t, and s in it. Now, if you get those muddled up the results will not be satisfactory so, use the correct search criteria to avoid disappointment.
OHHH. I get it. Thanks. Now I wonder why I keep getting all of these scat popups.

Old 09-18-2012, 10:34 PM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,670 Likes on 2,540 Posts

Man, I get sick of your constant, "back in the day" or "I'd have done this" BS. You're living in the past and **** aint like that anymore, old timer. You can no longer do the things you allege you did, without getting sued.

There's a little wheel on your mouse, it's called a "scroll wheel" When you see my gorgeous kisser staring at you from my avatar--USE THE FRIGGIN' WHEEL, genius!! Then you won't hafta read my posts. Capscice? Anyone who knows me on this forum knows I don't bullshit. Are you new, or something?

Yea "back in the day" people had more respect, 'cause they KNEW you could pop 'em one in the snotlocker & cops wouldn't even come. Been there; done that. Today, people are so pussified that you can get arrested for harassment (in Florida) for STARING at someone for more than 8 seconds. You like the way people & "things" are in the world today-great. I DON'T! I think they suck And I'm gonna bitch about 'em. It's what makes me me. Got a problem with that? USE THE FRIGGIN' WHEEL!!

Not nice to **** Dickey off before his bedtime. Now I gotta have a drink to calm down.

Last edited by dickey; 09-18-2012 at 10:37 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 11:26 PM
MYCRISIS
Elite HDF Member
Received 67 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Wasn't that long ago drunk or not no one would dare get any where around a parked harley . The problem a lot of people have with idiots climbing on the machine today is they are so friggen common the respect and mystique are long gone . The new generations brought that on themselves and all the bullshit that comes with it . While I won't lay a hand on a woman I will cloud up enough to make the dizzy bitch **** her pants and boyfriend won't say a damn word about it . They need the life's lesson and there are some of us still willing & able to hand it out .
Aint it the truth, not long ago at all. Same goes for tailgaiting, lane squeezing, cutting off. People just didnt even think about doing that **** to someone on a Harley. I guess it was the 90's that turned the tide.

Old 09-19-2012, 08:29 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,078 Likes on 17,942 Posts

Originally Posted by MYCRISIS
Aint it the truth, not long ago at all. Same goes for tailgaiting, lane squeezing, cutting off. People just didnt even think about doing that **** to someone on a Harley. I guess it was the 90's that turned the tide.

It was in house financing that opened the flood gates of mediocrity

Old 09-19-2012, 08:36 AM
Village Idiot™
Stellar HDF Member
Received 65 Likes on 41 Posts

I would have PIIHB right there when she sat on my bike and gave her a reason to scream. But alas, this is not the drama forum and is the HD forum, so I better stop posting.

Old 09-19-2012, 09:05 AM
AnotherBlackSG
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 57 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by dickey
Yea "back in the day" people had more respect, 'cause they KNEW you could pop 'em one in the snotlocker & cops wouldn't even come. Been there; done that. Today, people are so pussified that you can get arrested for harassment (in Florida) for STARING at someone for more than 8 seconds. You like the way people & "things" are in the world today-great. I DON'T! I think they suck And I'm gonna bitch about 'em. It's what makes me me. Got a problem with that? USE THE FRIGGIN' WHEEL!!
I guess they didn't teach comprehension in the one-room schoolhouse you flunked out of? I never said that I like the way things are today. I just stated how it is. You're obviously stuck in the past and don't have the mental acuity to understand and accept the way things are today. That doesn't bode well for you. It's a good thing that you're too old to try and kick anyone's ***, because you'd surely end up in jail or sued for everything you have.

Not nice to **** Dickey off before his bedtime. Now I gotta have a drink to calm down.
If some jerk's post on an internet forum got you worked up enough to need a drink to calm down, then you need some serious help there, dick.

BTW, Edgar Winter called. He wants his hair back!

Quick Reply: Almost had to fight a girl....