General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Almost had to fight a girl....

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 07:40 PM
dgdamore
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

This is the only way to deal with these type of girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvdh9...has_verified=1

Old 09-17-2012, 08:09 PM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,670 Likes on 2,540 Posts

Originally Posted by AnotherBlackSG
Kinda proves my point. 2 paragraphs saying the same **** you said 3 times already. If you weren't a drama queen, you'd have understood that drunk people do stupid **** and just dealt with it.

A completely plastered chick "disrespected" you and rather than taking that into consideration & blowing it off, you come on here seeking some kind of validation for your anger and continuing to defend yourself over a NOTHING incident. NOTHING happened to your bike, Mary. Get over it and save the anger/drama for when something serious happens.
Wait a minnit--something serious DID happen--guy works his *** off to buy a nice sled, and some stupid drunk C-note comes along & sits on it like it was a park bench,possibly scratching it in the process? I have ABSOLUTE ZERO tolerance or patience for drunks;women or otherwise. If it were me, I woulda yanked her right off the bike,chick or not. I once threw a drunk, obnoxious female passenger bodily out of my cab back in the day. She went sprawling,purse went flying,tampons, vibrator & diaphragms scattered all over 7-11 parking lot. Some women think their cooze is an automatic pass to be an *******. People today ain't got no GD respect anymore, and women especially have no concept of worth or pride of ownership. Just look at the average woman's car. Brand new off the showroom floor looks like it has 100K miles.

I think the OP was TOO nice about it.

Last edited by dickey; 09-17-2012 at 08:11 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:18 PM
purevil71
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you sniff the seat when she got up???

Old 09-17-2012, 09:58 PM
SJ58
Road Warrior

She just wanted you to take her for a ride

Last edited by SJ58; 09-17-2012 at 10:02 PM.
Old 09-18-2012, 07:09 AM
dog155
Extreme HDF Member
Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

The world is full of these bonehead people male and female.Some have no clue others just plain do not care.Then you have those that are jealous and mean.You have to learn how to take care of your property and watch over it.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:32 AM
dan conner
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

geez louise, don't get your panties in a wad. you are the one that hung around a party with a bunch of drunks for several hours...you should have been long gone before this happened.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:47 AM
brittin
Cruiser

ive thought about this. i know its going to happen sooner or later...especially with my age group.

Old 09-18-2012, 07:48 AM
brittin
Cruiser

Originally Posted by dan conner
geez louise, don't get your panties in a wad. you are the one that hung around a party with a bunch of drunks for several hours...you should have been long gone before this happened.
people arent allowed to go out and have fun and a few drinks now? or hang around people that do atleast? i am sorry but i enjoy that.

Old 09-18-2012, 08:42 AM
AnotherBlackSG
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 57 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by dickey
Wait a minnit--something serious DID happen--guy works his *** off to buy a nice sled, and some stupid drunk C-note comes along & sits on it like it was a park bench,possibly scratching it in the process? I have ABSOLUTE ZERO tolerance or patience for drunks;women or otherwise. If it were me, I woulda yanked her right off the bike,chick or not. I once threw a drunk, obnoxious female passenger bodily out of my cab back in the day. She went sprawling,purse went flying,tampons, vibrator & diaphragms scattered all over 7-11 parking lot. Some women think their cooze is an automatic pass to be an *******. People today ain't got no GD respect anymore, and women especially have no concept of worth or pride of ownership. Just look at the average woman's car. Brand new off the showroom floor looks like it has 100K miles.

I think the OP was TOO nice about it.
Man, I get sick of your constant, "back in the day" or "I'd have done this" BS. You're living in the past and **** aint like that anymore, old timer. You can no longer do the things you allege you did, without getting sued.

It's a f*cking bike. Not his wife, GF, or one of his kids. If OP was sooo worried about someone touching it, then he shouldn't have rode it to a party where he knew there would be drunken idiots. For that matter, he'd better not leave it parked ANYWHERE unattended - **** happens everywhere these days. As it is, there was NO DAMAGE to his precious baby and no reason to "almost fight a girl".

This is the type of **** that most of us deal with at some point, but don't feel the need to blow it way outta proportion. We certainly don't come on here pounding our chests about it. The average person just deals with it and considers the source.

Old 09-18-2012, 08:57 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,079 Likes on 17,943 Posts

Originally Posted by AnotherBlackSG
Man, I get sick of your constant, "back in the day" or "I'd have done this" BS. You're living in the past and **** aint like that anymore, old timer. You can no longer do the things you allege you did, without getting sued.

It's a f*cking bike. Not his wife, GF, or one of his kids. If OP was sooo worried about someone touching it, then he shouldn't have rode it to a party where he knew there would be drunken idiots. For that matter, he'd better not leave it parked ANYWHERE unattended - **** happens everywhere these days. As it is, there was NO DAMAGE to his precious baby and no reason to "almost fight a girl".

This is the type of **** that most of us deal with at some point, but don't feel the need to blow it way outta proportion. We certainly don't come on here pounding our chests about it. The average person just deals with it and considers the source.
Wasn't that long ago drunk or not no one would dare get any where around a parked harley . The problem a lot of people have with idiots climbing on the machine today is they are so friggen common the respect and mystique are long gone . The new generations brought that on themselves and all the bullshit that comes with it . While I won't lay a hand on a woman I will cloud up enough to make the dizzy bitch **** her pants and boyfriend won't say a damn word about it . They need the life's lesson and there are some of us still willing & able to hand it out .

Quick Reply: Almost had to fight a girl....