General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Almost had to fight a girl....

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 09:56 AM
johnjay
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I bet if she was this beautiful model type this would have been a different story with photos.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:00 AM
GlockGuy
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AnotherBlackSG
Kinda proves my point. 2 paragraphs saying the same **** you said 3 times already. If you weren't a drama queen, you'd have understood that drunk people do stupid **** and just dealt with it.

A completely plastered chick "disrespected" you and rather than taking that into consideration & blowing it off, you come on here seeking some kind of validation for your anger and continuing to defend yourself over a NOTHING incident. NOTHING happened to your bike, Mary. Get over it and save the anger/drama for when something serious happens.
well sorry guess i'm a drama queen then... too bad. Are you going to continue to come back and complain about my post too, fellow drama queen?

It's just a post on an internet forum. People post things that relate to motorcycles, I know its horrible. i've seen posts about people riding... thats it, just riding, NOTHING happened. But they were still big enough drama queens to come tell us they rode somewhere... like we didn't know thats what you do on motorcycles... the nerve.

PS I tried to change the title to not upset people like you so much, but i couldn't figure out how

Old 09-17-2012, 10:05 AM
GlockGuy
Road Master

Originally Posted by firefighter616
One of the reasons I sobered up twenty years ago
I probably would have hurt myself or killed someone
At least I took one ******* off the road
Yea, i wasn't drinking. I drink maybe once every 3 months at most.

Old 09-17-2012, 10:26 AM
AnotherBlackSG
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 57 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by GlockGuy
PS I tried to change the title to not upset people like you so much, but i couldn't figure out how
Hey, I'm not upset. Merely pointing out the blatantly obvious. Regardless, you didn't try to change the title for my benefit. You tried to change it because it makes you sound like a douche.

Last edited by AnotherBlackSG; 09-17-2012 at 11:18 AM.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:34 AM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Just remove drunk from bike. Getting angry to the point of stupid is stupid. You were already disgusted with the drunk woman and the last straw was getting on your motorcycle. Bitch slapping a bitch never looks chivalrous.

Old 09-17-2012, 11:12 AM
JohnFlorida
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If she sits on your bike she becomes your property and you can do what you want with her. At least thats the way I was taught

Old 09-17-2012, 11:24 AM
GlockGuy
Road Master

yea, it was basically the last straw after an annoying night.
I assumed most people would read the title as sarcasm, or purposefully exaggerating, because that's how i would read it and meant it when i said it. Personally, i would never fight a girl, short of my life being threatened so i assumed others felt the same. I didn't realize people would open this and anticipate a story about me fighting a girl.

I have to agree, if you look at it like that, the title is a little anti climatic. i just assumed most wouldn't think i was literally going to fight a girl

Old 09-17-2012, 11:24 AM
Markymannn
Stellar HDF Member
Received 153 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by GlockGuy
So me and my wife had rode about 300 miles saturday, we stopped by my friends house who lives about an hour away........................................

i was fuming the entire way home
Wow you covered 300 miles in an hour??? LOL I had to read that part twice. Yeah I get it.

As I understand it, nothing happened, I would not like it either, but relax don't let it bother you

Last edited by Markymannn; 09-17-2012 at 11:25 AM. Reason: ....
Old 09-17-2012, 11:26 AM
piasspj
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 339 Likes on 195 Posts

Nothing good ever happens after midnight.

Old 09-17-2012, 11:27 AM
GlockGuy
Road Master

Originally Posted by Markymannn
Wow you covered 300 miles in an hour??? LOL I had to read that part twice. Yeah I get it.

As I understand it, nothing happened, I would not like it either, but relax don't let it bother you
haha, yea man we were flying.
No we rode about 300, went to my friends on the way home, then had about a 60 mile ride home from his house lol

Quick Reply: Almost had to fight a girl....