General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Almost had to fight a girl....

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2012, 02:46 PM
spongetail
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sweetbaboo
Oh hi fellas, I haven't read the whole thread but, to save time, could you just tell me if bacon was involved in any way. I just love bacon.
I believe the woman involved was a bit of a pig.

Old 09-19-2012, 02:48 PM
AnotherBlackSG
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 57 Likes on 31 Posts

Meh, reissued strats & tele's came back (really never left) because they can make money from young wanna-be's. You & I both know they don't compare to the originals in quality, workmanship, AND sound.

Hair, I'm basically BALD. Started losing it 20 years ago and it was easier to just buzz it - not to be trendy, but because I had no other options.

I like my black SG and like yourself, could give a rat's *** if anyone else does.

"One lousy punch" - yup, people now sue for getting their asses kicked. No news there. It still makes me shake my head when guys come on here and say, "I'd have kicked her *** for sitting on my bike", when you know damn well they wouldn't. These days, only a complete moron would lay into anyone (male or female) completely unprovoked - and someone sitting on your bike is NOT provocation in the eyes of the law.

My thing with you Dickey, isn't so much that you're stuck in the past (I actually WISH I had some f*cking hair!). It's more that you feel the need to bitch about it **** that you have ZERO control over. I learned a long time ago that there's a bitching priority and things that are out of my control, aren't on the list. IDK, maybe there's not a whole lot else going on in your life and it just fills the time, but Christ, doesn't it ever get old?

BTW: Plato & Socrates both complained about "the youth today" and their disrespect back in the 4th century BC.

I still don't get why another woman didn't handle that issue with the drunk chick on his scoot?
OP's OL did tell her to get off the bike... and she complied.

Oh hi fellas, I haven't read the whole thread but, to save time, could you just tell me if bacon was involved in any way. I just love bacon.

I believe the woman involved was a bit of a pig. __________________
HAH! I actually laughed out loud at that one - well done!

Last edited by AnotherBlackSG; 09-19-2012 at 02:52 PM.
Old 09-19-2012, 02:58 PM
Bocifus
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by spongetail
I believe the woman involved was a bit of a pig.

Old 09-19-2012, 03:04 PM
Sweetbaboo
Road Master

Hmm, I like what you have to say about the past Dickey, but I think we are wired to mainly remember the good things in our pasts, and not the bad. I don't know about you, but I've had some really awful **** happen to me "back in the day" and thankfully I've forgotten most of the nasty details. So yes, we mainly remember the warm fuzzies and block out the bad, that's okay.

I too am grateful for being a child of the sixties and seventies, I feel bad for today's youth. I had a 68 Firebird, a 68 Camaro, and a 69 Camaro way back when; I'd kill to have any one them back again. And most of all, I want my Dad's 65 SS Impala that I got my license in back again. Like our Harleys, they had soul. My new car is wonderful, but lacks soul. But of all the things that the old days had to offer, I think what I miss most of all is a crunchy snack called Screaming Yellow Zonkers. A bottle of Mad Dog and box of those golden delights with some Zappa playing on the RCA, that was a party. I can't wait to see your thread on retro furniture, I love the stuff. Hurry up old fart!

OP, this was truly a very sad story and I'm so sorry that you had to go through that nightmare. It's a wonderful thing that we have the forums here to air our issues and receive the healing love and understanding that only fellow members here can offer. (Passes joint...)

Last edited by Sweetbaboo; 09-19-2012 at 04:18 PM.
Old 09-19-2012, 04:19 PM
MYCRISIS
Elite HDF Member
Received 67 Likes on 45 Posts

Hmm, I like what you have to say about the past Dickey, but I think we are wired to mainly remember the good things in our pasts, and not the bad. I don't know about you, but I had some really awful **** happen to me "back in the day" and thankfully I forgotten most of the nasty details. So yes, we remember the warm fuzzies and that's okay.

I too am grateful for being a child of the sixties and seventies, I feel bad for today's youth. I had a 68 Firebird, a 68 Camaro, and a 69 Camaro way back when; I'd kill to have any one them back again. And most of all, I want my Dad's 65 SS Impala that I got my license in back again. Like our Harleys, they had soul. My new car is wonderful, but lacks soul. But of all the things that the old days had to offer, I think what I miss most of all is a crunchy snack called Screaming Yellow Zonkers. A bottle of Mad Dog and box of those golden delights with some Zappa playing on the RCA, that was a party. I can't wait to see your thread on retro furniture, I love the stuff. Hurry up old fart!

OP, this was truly a very sad story and I'm so sorry that you had to go through that nightmare. It's a wonderful thing that we have the forums here to air our issues and receive the healing love and understanding that only fellow members here can offer. (Passes joint...)

But there was no bacon in that clip.(accepts joint...)

Old 09-19-2012, 04:29 PM
Sweetbaboo
Road Master

Originally Posted by MYCRISIS
But there was no bacon in that clip.(accepts joint...)
Just close your eyes man, and click your heels together three times.

Old 09-19-2012, 05:20 PM
SinisterX
Road Warrior
Received 1,362 Likes on 473 Posts

Let's review, We have motorcycles, drunk women, ****, asskick'in, pussified posts, Dickey stating how it was and is (nice job BTW) and now BACON!

Classic thread for sure.

Old 09-19-2012, 06:18 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,078 Likes on 17,942 Posts

Originally Posted by seabitch
I still don't get why another woman didn't handle that issue with the drunk chick on his scoot?
That was one of the main reasons the old dudes usta let us hang around: to take care of the stupid chit for them.
You remember the real old school ways lady , 90% of this crowd has no clue what those where all about and you right wasn't till the mid 90's I had to chase anyone off my bike personally one of the older woman always saw to that till the yuppie dumbass flood over ran things .

Old 09-19-2012, 06:26 PM
deez nuts
Road Captain
Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts

If I walked out and somebody just got on my bike without asking permission I would start to get pretty angry pretty fast. I built mine and theres a certain pride and passion that goes with that. The reality is that yes its just a bike, no nothng happened to it so seems like no big deal. Her being drunk is not an excuse, its not oh well she was drunk and didnt know what she was doing. She made the conscious decision to get intoxicated and must be held responsible for all of her actions when she was drunk as if she had done so when she was sober. It's not whether something did happen its what could have happened, imagine her knocking the bike over and smashing a big dent in the side of the tank. Now who is gonna pay for that? Some drunk ugly bitch? probably not. Lets not forget that Harley people are the most particular in the motorcycle world. In biker language the tank that says "Harley Davidson" actually means " Hands off"

bottom line, run your fingers over my bike and ill run my bike over your fingers. Even trade.

Old 09-19-2012, 08:06 PM
streeteagle
Club Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

[QUOTE=streeteagle;10346700]If it had been me I think I would have got my friend, each of you grab a leg, & lift her drunk *** off your bike.
Cop'in a feel while your at it might not be a bad idea LOL.

Quick Reply: Almost had to fight a girl....