Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sorry Anubisss...Have you seen this thread?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 05:49 PM
DenimStreet
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Sorry Anubisss...Have you seen this thread?

I just logged back on and saw the controversy that arose out of the "post *****" thread. I really like you Anubisss and I think you make things fun around here. The thread may have started out poking a little fun at you but it quickly became just a "stupid post thread". Truthfully, I even forgot that it had anything to do with you and it just became a bunch of funny thoughts.

I also didn't know that you had an injury. I'm really sorry to hear that and I would like you to fill me in on the details. I hope you are doing well now.

I offer you my humblest apologies. My intention was not to hurt you and I never intended my posts to be directed to you or to be at your expense.

Old 01-23-2007, 05:59 PM
dastark
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Sorry Anubisss................

Very upstanding of you Denimstreet. I enjoy the hell out of his posts. He's not afraid to ask questions that maybe some of us would like to ask but don't. And he's ALWAYS been respectful to others.

Old 01-23-2007, 06:03 PM
nine11c2
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 26 Posts

ORIGINAL: DenimStreet

I just logged back on and saw the controversy that arose out of the "post *****" thread. I really like you Anubisss and I think you make things fun around here. The thread may have started out poking a little fun at you but it quickly became just a "stupid post thread". Truthfully, I even forgot that it had anything to do with you and it just became a bunch of funny thoughts.

I also didn't know that you had an injury. I'm really sorry to hear that and I would like you to fill me in on the details. I hope you are doing well now.

I offer you my humblest apologies. My intention was not to hurt you and I never intended my posts to be directed to you or to be at your expense.
I echo Denim's remarks. We got rolling on a stupid posts idea and meant no disrespect. Anubisss, I enjoy your posts and insight. No offense was intended, in fact, just the opposite - I think we all enjoy you here as a friend we've made on the forums.

I have no idea of any injury nor could I find one by searching the forum.

iypolyd

Old 01-23-2007, 06:05 PM
glebo
Grand HDF Member

Received 1,039 Likes on 341 Posts

well, you know what they say......the only dumb question is the one not asked

Old 01-23-2007, 06:07 PM
petemac
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Same here, I wasn't trying to attack himand I certainly wasn't looking to make fun of him either. But I think it's funny that some people need to be the morality police and feel the need to "defend" Anubiss before he jumped in himself.He postsa lot of off the wall things which I, and others, were having a little fun with it.I think people need to lighten up....

Old 01-23-2007, 06:08 PM
skipit
Ultimate HDF Member

I'm pretty sure Anubisss knows we are pokin fun in his direction as he does it to himself. I think we all are just tryin to get by with weather, money, etc bein such a bummer lately. We are kindred spirits passing the time as peacefully as possible until its time to RIDE!!!

Enjoy life Anubisss, our brother!!

Old 01-23-2007, 06:26 PM
IRready
Road Master

Anubisss,
I was not involved oin the thread mentioned, but have made some remarks in others. I did not know anything about your injury.It takes courage to continue riding. Ride safe.

Old 01-23-2007, 06:31 PM
billk
Road Master

I, like others have poked some fun around this board (see bountyhuner poll), but always for some FUN. Should I, or hopefully others, have an issue with someone, it should be done by PM. I agree that Anubisss is a great contributor.

Old 01-23-2007, 06:53 PM
Rebel Ryder
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

sorry for what??? [sm=boosign.gif]I personally think most of his posts are childishly ridiculous and I have the nads to say so!
for the record - per another post; I, also,have never seen him respond negatively nor anything personally negative.
I guess I've just let him IRRITATE me.

waiting for the backlash - OUCHHHH!

Old 01-23-2007, 06:54 PM
Tinker Bell
Banned

Dude if you have something to say to me now is your chance. Don't say "some people" because it wasn't some people it was me.

Most know me on this forum and most know that unless there were a reason you can bet I wouldn't have posted a thing about it.

ORIGINAL: petemac

Same here, I wasn't trying to attack himand I certainly wasn't looking to make fun of him either. But I think it's funny that some people need to be the morality police and feel the need to "defend" Anubiss before he jumped in himself.He postsa lot of off the wall things which I, and others, were having a little fun with it.I think people need to lighten up....

Quick Reply: Sorry Anubisss...Have you seen this thread?