General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Top and bottom rockers with #1 in centre

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2012, 09:05 AM
Dawgtraxx
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by midgard
speaking of *** and clown you two might make a good pair
sounds like the voice of experience

Old 07-11-2012, 09:38 AM
AllenW
Elite HDF Member
Received 119 Likes on 88 Posts

Well, if he's new to riding you can't hardly blame him.

If he's been lurking this forum for more than a hour he undoubtably thinks that if you even think of putting the wrong **** on your back, every known biker club in the world is going to come down on you, rape your women, rape your men, rip your arms off, steal your bike and burn you at the stake, and then get mean.

Although a bit of search may have answered his question, lord knows there's enough reading on this to keep him off the roadways for at least a month.

Al

Old 07-11-2012, 09:52 AM
XKnight
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

I had to google waistcoat and this is the first image that came up. If this it what you're wearing then I don't think any 1% club is going to care what's on the front or back of it. Enjoy!

Old 07-11-2012, 10:02 AM
AnotherBlackSG
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 57 Likes on 31 Posts

And, right on cue, the petty morons come outta the woodwork - the day-time soaps must be in reruns this week. The guy obviously had no clue so he asked the question. Last time I checked, that's how most people learn! If you have a problem with it, then here's a thought... wait for it... wait for it... don't read it or waste your time commenting on it.

OP, you aren't claiming any territory (bottom rocker) so you won't have any problems. Wear what you want and enjoy!

Old 07-11-2012, 10:05 AM
XKnight
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by AnotherBlackSG
And, right on cue, the petty morons come outta the woodwork - the day-time soaps must be in reruns this week.
What time does Oprah start again??

Old 07-11-2012, 12:10 PM
magna
Stellar HDF Member
Received 241 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by Midgard
Speaking of *** and clown you two might make a good pair
I love this forum.

Old 07-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Midgard
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AnotherBlackSG
And, right on cue, the petty morons come outta the woodwork - the day-time soaps must be in reruns this week. The guy obviously had no clue so he asked the question. Last time I checked, that's how most people learn! If you have a problem with it, then here's a thought... wait for it... wait for it... don't read it or waste your time commenting on it.

OP, you aren't claiming any territory (bottom rocker) so you won't have any problems. Wear what you want and enjoy!

You must enjoy the drama or why bother posting? The op's stupid (yes I said it again) question has been answered. You posting is only responding to the "petty morons" (your words) therefore you are involving yourself in the "drama" plain and simple. Say hi to kettle while you are at it.

Old 07-11-2012, 12:32 PM
MetalSpike
Road Warrior
Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

No one will say or do anything. There are so many peeps out there covered from head to toe in HD stuff that you will probably just blend in.

No worries.

All boards like anything else have both good and bad. Take to the good ignore the bad.

Old 07-11-2012, 12:46 PM
AnotherBlackSG
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 57 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Midgard
You must enjoy the drama or why bother posting? The op's stupid (yes I said it again) question has been answered. You posting is only responding to the "petty morons" (your words) therefore you are involving yourself in the "drama" plain and simple. Say hi to kettle while you are at it.
Yup, fair enough.

Old 07-11-2012, 01:40 PM
fatbob123
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Tbh a buddy in the states sent me a tree patch set - top rocker says Harley davidon and the bottom Says motorcycles ad centre patch is the ***** g skull -

I emailed ha / outlaws - freewheels and ddmc and they all replied no problem as its not a club patch

Quick Reply: Top and bottom rockers with #1 in centre