General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Totaled bike and skinned pride

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2012 | 07:15 AM
LynnSG
Road Captain

Glad to hear that your OK.

Old 07-05-2012 | 06:27 PM
mech-a-nic
|
Tourer

Heres some pics my bro sent me will get more later Pushed the Frount tire and forks into the motor guard bent the frame in the front.

Attached Thumbnails Totaled bike and skinned pride-wreck-2.jpg   Totaled bike and skinned pride-wreck-8.jpg   Totaled bike and skinned pride-wreck.jpg   Totaled bike and skinned pride-wreck-1.jpg  
Old 07-05-2012 | 06:29 PM
mech-a-nic
|
Tourer

Just got that damn shirt 3 days ago!!!! they cut the sleave off to check my arm... that was fine but then had to cut the shirt off me to check me.....after 30 mins standing on a guard rail and climbing into th emeat wagon. I could have took it off O well

Old 07-05-2012 | 08:33 PM
Yellotang
Ultimate HDF Member

Originally Posted by mech-a-nic
Just got that damn shirt 3 days ago!!!! they cut the sleave off to check my arm... that was fine but then had to cut the shirt off me to check me.....after 30 mins standing on a guard rail and climbing into th emeat wagon. I could have took it off O well
Friken Bastards!!!

Old 07-05-2012 | 09:43 PM
Honey-Badger
Seasoned HDF Member

I had a hot *** trauma nurse cut all my clothes off... Left me with a skimpy towel over my Johnson. When they finally raised the back of the bed upward, there must had been 5 good looking blonde nurses scurrying around. Thought I died and went to heaven.

That's when the male doc, started rambling off the severity of my injuries and prepped me for surgery... The Bastard.

Originally Posted by mech-a-nic

Old 07-05-2012 | 10:55 PM
2 trains
Cruiser

Glad you OK, I came within $100.00 of totaling my bike on fathers day night. Hit a deer but i walked away with just a broken scapula, clavical and 5 ribs.

The bike is well on it's way , in fact it will be done before i am 100%

Old 07-06-2012 | 06:48 AM
mech-a-nic
|
Tourer

Originally Posted by TheBlackPharoah
I had a hot *** trauma nurse cut all my clothes off... Left me with a skimpy towel over my Johnson. When they finally raised the back of the bed upward, there must had been 5 good looking blonde nurses scurrying around. Thought I died and went to heaven.

That's when the male doc, started rambling off the severity of my injuries and prepped me for surgery... The Bastard.
SO true The ER was packed and I was left in the hallway on a bed because there was no rooms they appoligzed for the lack of room but I told them I had the best seat in the house by the nurses station!!! Hated it when I got a room lmao

Old 07-06-2012 | 06:51 AM
mech-a-nic
|
Tourer

If the GAP covarage goes right there is a 2010 with a 103 that looks great I might adopt her if shes still there when the checks come. Dealer said I could put $ down to hold her but I like to let fate play its cards!

Old 07-06-2012 | 07:16 AM
Thingfish
Grand HDF Member

Glad you survived. Here's hoping for a swift recovery.

Old 07-06-2012 | 09:34 AM
streetglidetroy
Road Captain

good luck with the new bike, and to a speedy recovery!! Progressive was good to me when i totalled my truck a couple years ago.

Quick Reply: Totaled bike and skinned pride