General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where can I get a vest rocker patch?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 01:27 PM
wraplock
Road Captain
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

For a guy with over 700 posts you sure seem uneducated on the M/C club culture. So I will try to help you out a bit (before you get invited to a prospect's beat down party). If you put on a bottom rocker with city and state you are professing that you are a prospect for a local club. You can expect to be questioned by the local clubs in your area regarding which club that might be. Around here you don't start a club or fly a rocker patch without the major 1% club's approval. If you do get it remember the names of the people who gave their approval as you may need to use them at a later date. And if you get approval here the patch ain't gonna be made in red and white! If you don't get it plan on trouble when you do run into them if you're flying that rocker. It's already been said it's a free country go ahead and do what you want but if it were me well..........these people take respect very seriously.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:36 PM
cromagnon
Grand HDF Member
Received 59 Likes on 47 Posts

Originally Posted by kyleplusitunes
You Harley guys take yourselves way too seriously and don't see the fun in being awesome.

I know Norwegian black metal can't beat one more play of sweet home Alabama on the classic rock station that has 4 songs on repeat selling you guys on the Harley dream, but I dig it.
OK I think you got us. This entire thread has been a joke. Sometimes we just don't catch on ....

Old 06-28-2012, 02:54 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,010 Likes on 17,911 Posts

Hm, does that hold true even if it's obviously not a club thing? I'm making a super rad Norwegian black metal vest, but if putting where I'm from in going to create a problem, I'll leave it off.
You fly a state & local rocker regardless of what else is on the vest somebody will question you about it sooner or later and you may not like how it's done .

Old 06-28-2012, 03:19 PM
brenn
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Thatzmister2u
Well that depends where he lives and if he wants to rock a hometown patch. I can't see the red and and white beating down some dude sporting an "Olso, Norway" patch... If its local yeah, probably best to skip it.
Yeah, I'm sure the Hells Angels, Bandidos, Outlaws and other clubs have no interest in Oslo, Norway...at least not since they quit bombing and shooting each other in Oslo and surrounding area, a few years ago.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Nordic_Biker_War

The Great Nordic Biker War, sometimes called the Great Northern Biker War or Great Scandinavian Biker War, refers to the violent gang war that began in 1994 and continued until 1997 in many parts of Scandinavia and Finland, mainly involving Hells Angels MC and Bandidos MC but also involving many prospect and support clubs including Outlaws MC. The cities mainly affected by the war were Copenhagen in Denmark, Helsinki in Finland, Oslo in Norway, and Helsingborg and Malmö in Sweden.
You Harley guys take yourselves way too seriously and don't see the fun in being awesome.

I know Norwegian black metal can't beat one more play of sweet home Alabama on the classic rock station that has 4 songs on repeat selling you guys on the Harley dream, but I dig it.
Actually, I think it would be a LOT of fun for you to go be awesome with your fake prospect rocker and then come and report the results when you are able.

Sometimes guys here go way too far with the "OMG, what if club members beat me up for wearing this patch." But, in this case, they are pretty much dead on, best I can tell.

Last edited by brenn; 06-28-2012 at 03:23 PM.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:58 PM
Nubz
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

oh boy

Old 06-28-2012, 11:40 PM
jluvs2ride
Elite HDF Member
Location: Back in the Good Ole USA. South Carolina to be exact.
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

A prospect vest would have an upper rocker identifying the club.

Just try not to make it look like a club vest and don't act like you're in a club.

Old 06-29-2012, 12:18 AM
jo_mama
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 06-29-2012, 06:21 AM
brenn
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by jluvs2ride
A prospect vest would have an upper rocker identifying the club.

Just try not to make it look like a club vest and don't act like you're in a club.
They do it different ways, but one thing they agree on is that they hate Norwegian Black Metal.

Old 06-29-2012, 06:45 AM
chamba
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ONE, if you own a Harley, then you are a Harley guy too
TWO, "the fun in being awesome"... are you a fruit? (not that theres anything wrong with that)
THREE, you could have googled, but instead you asked this forum. I can get patches all day for everything. I have them custom made all the time. If I can do it then so can you.
anyway.... stay away from the rocker idea until you figure it out. Get a "Its fun to be awesome" patch instead.
I can have one made for ya, but I charge way too much to be a middle man.

Old 06-29-2012, 06:53 AM
Kowan
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That sucked jo_mama. No wonder so few heard of it.

Quick Reply: Where can I get a vest rocker patch?