General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Myrtle Beach Riders, not real smart!

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2012 | 12:37 PM
coltsfan
Road Warrior

Originally Posted by Bagger71
I didn't want pics of anything I saw on the back of the bikes, lol! As for fashion police I could give a rats @ss what people choose to wear while riding. I usually wear jeans & t-shirt in the summer. Just can't believe how stupid some people are in what they choose to wear while riding or on the back. I just don't want to hear them whine about their missing skin when they take a spill. What was even funnier was the high heels, lol! BTW my wife is much hotter and obviously smarter than anything I saw there on the back of the bikes.
What on Earth? You say in one sentence that you don't give a rat's *** what anyone wears and then the next sentence you rant and rave about people not wearing what you think they should be wearing.

Old 05-29-2012 | 12:38 PM
Bagger71
|
Tourer

Originally Posted by metfancowboy
You should be there for Black Bike Week. I made the mistake when I was 17 years old,and have never forgot it to this day. I will say that there is more than a fair share of HD riders at MBBW,that shouldn't be on any bike.
Not sure if Saturday was part of black bike week but there were definitely more black riders on crotch rockets by far. Only saw a handful of Harleys. As for bikes I don't care what someone chooses to ride.

Old 05-29-2012 | 12:46 PM
Bagger71
|
Tourer

Originally Posted by coltsfan
What on Earth? You say in one sentence that you don't give a rat's *** what anyone wears and then the next sentence you rant and rave about people not wearing what you think they should be wearing.
Ok, pay attention here! I never said what they should be wearing only what was not smart in what they were wearing and I stated what I wear. You seriously want to argue that it is a good idea to wear shorts & bikinis while on a bike. If you want to wear your bikini while riding by all means go ahead. And when you leave part of your @ss cheek on the highway don't jump on here posting about it because everyone will probably tell you your a dumbass as well.

Old 05-29-2012 | 12:47 PM
Cowboy Rob
Big Kahuna HDF Member

Originally Posted by Bagger71
Not sure if Saturday was part of black bike week but there were definitely more black riders on crotch rockets by far. Only saw a handful of Harleys. As for bikes I don't care what someone chooses to ride.

Easy to tell,thousand of black crotch rocket riders with white sneakers. Also thousands of POS cars like this contaminating Myrtle Beach.

Old 05-29-2012 | 12:47 PM
MotoSoul11
Tourer

I see plenty of HD riders doing the same and just as many who don't belong on their bikes but it's only my opinion. Is there a lake somewhere nearby where you can troll and not bother us?

Old 05-29-2012 | 12:50 PM
Bagger71
|
Tourer

Originally Posted by metfancowboy
Easy to tell,thousand of black crotch rocket riders with white sneakers. Also thousands of POS cars like this contaminating Myrtle Beach.
LOL! I think I saw that one and several others like it. One said Hot Wheels down the side and some others themed like it.

Old 05-29-2012 | 01:01 PM
rcollinsdad
Advanced

sounds like you were down there this past weekend. The 3rd week (this year) of Myrtle Beach bike week was black bike week. A buddy of mine had a free place for the weekend and he went just to get away for the weekend. he said he was really impressed with the suspension on the sport bikes considering what was on the back of most of them. He now knows why the place was free and won't make that mistake again.

Old 05-29-2012 | 01:03 PM
osb
Tourer

Hey..If I start "WHITE BIKE WEEK"...I'll be racist right?

See how that (doesn't) work?

Off topic, but funny.

Old 05-29-2012 | 01:06 PM
Bagger71
|
Tourer

Originally Posted by rcollinsdad
sounds like you were down there this past weekend. The 3rd week (this year) of Myrtle Beach bike week was black bike week. A buddy of mine had a free place for the weekend and he went just to get away for the weekend. he said he was really impressed with the suspension on the sport bikes considering what was on the back of most of them. He now knows why the place was free and won't make that mistake again.
I thought the same thing about the suspension, lol! Although I did see some with pretty good wear marks on the rear tire from um overloading, lol! Did see some that had nice looking paint jobs.

Old 05-29-2012 | 01:20 PM
Sauceman
Road Master

cheers

Last edited by Sauceman; 05-29-2012 at 01:23 PM.

Quick Reply: Myrtle Beach Riders, not real smart!