General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hog Patch

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2012, 09:58 PM
CruzN
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

The large HOG patch just says your a member of HOG.
You don't have to be a member of a local chapter to wear it, just to wear the rocker that goes above it.

If you're a member of HOG ( national member, not a local chapter ) wear it proudly!

You get the small yearly rockers from HOG, not the local chapter.

Old 05-17-2012, 06:43 AM
Hooker 6
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Someone obviously spending too much time on the computer researching HOG rules. Get a life!! Need to spend more time on the throttle and less time on the keys-- that is if you do have a bike.

Old 05-17-2012, 06:48 AM
Hooker 6
Tourer

Someone obviously spending too much time on the computer researching HOG rules. Get a life!! Need to spend more time on the throttle and less time on the keys-- that is if you do have a bike.

Originally Posted by HDstreetHOG
I was also wondering who gives a flying @%#$&

Old 05-17-2012, 07:10 AM
CruzN
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Hooker 6

Seems like you should take your own advice and quit wasting your time replying if you don't have something positive to say..

Old 05-17-2012, 07:25 AM
vaham
Road Master
Received 63 Likes on 34 Posts

Hey, you guys, this is serious !!! Some Hawaii swim team might show up and physically remove their patches !!!

Old 05-17-2012, 07:47 AM
big cahuna
Grand HDF Member
Received 240 Likes on 161 Posts

The Hog group I belonged to went thru the same thing. Just as Hi85wh1's group was allowed to operate until the end of the year, so was ours. At that point the group decided to form their own club separate, and unrelated to Hog. I was all for it, until it started looking like it was just a Hog group without a sponcer. Their rules were the same, the upcoming rides were the same, and even the officers were the same. I didn't and still don't like the name they voted on for the club. They even were encouraging everyone to keep up their nat Hog membership. I felt it was a good time to break away and have a few less rule to govern our life's ,but it seemed most like being told what to wear and how to ride. I'm guessing that when the Hawaiian group finaly has to pull the plug, their will do what my old group did.,,

Old 05-17-2012, 08:49 AM
jakenok
Elite HDF Member
Received 116 Likes on 61 Posts

"Outlaw" HOGS.....

Old 05-17-2012, 09:49 AM
danl
Tourer
Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by vaham
Hey, you guys, this is serious !!! Some Hawaii swim team might show up and physically remove their patches !!!

Now that was a thread!!!!!!

Old 05-17-2012, 01:43 PM
HI85WH1
Intermediate
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by big cahuna
The Hog group I belonged to went thru the same thing. Just as Hi85wh1's group was allowed to operate until the end of the year, so was ours. At that point the group decided to form their own club separate, and unrelated to Hog. I was all for it, until it started looking like it was just a Hog group without a sponcer. Their rules were the same, the upcoming rides were the same, and even the officers were the same. I didn't and still don't like the name they voted on for the club. They even were encouraging everyone to keep up their nat Hog membership. I felt it was a good time to break away and have a few less rule to govern our life's ,but it seemed most like being told what to wear and how to ride. I'm guessing that when the Hawaiian group finaly has to pull the plug, their will do what my old group did.,,
HOG has a lot to offer to those who wish to partake in the offerings.

One year national membership is free with purchase of a new scoot, and at current even the used HDs are getting a free one year membership to HOG National (Through some delaers).

There are still 3 HOG Chapters on island... until we hear otherwise from HOG they will operate as such.

Old 05-17-2012, 04:45 PM
foulplay
Novice

Now they will be The Wild Hogs. "Apple" tattoos are next!!!

Quick Reply: Hog Patch