General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stop and think before you speak

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2012, 08:11 AM
carlo
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

The Guy with the big mouth Most likely has latent Homosexual tendencies. That's why he talks ****.

Old 05-13-2012, 09:19 AM
chamba
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shockcollar
Some guys just dont get it, no fn class! and ya know things arent always what they seem, and even if they're not who gives a ****! Last guy i punched in the face cost me over $10k....wish i was loaded i would love to hand out some more $.... nothin worse than loud mouth **** talkers...
or at least they could reduce the price per punch. Or if its a fixed cost then punch more to make it a good deal.

Old 05-13-2012, 09:19 AM
Headcockedsideways
Tourer
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why do people worry so much about what others choose to do? I'm just happy I can get in the wind, could care less if folks 2 up (male/female, m/m, w/e).

Old 05-13-2012, 09:37 AM
PistonPuller
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

About 15 years ago I was out with my 60 y/o dad having a few drinks in town. We were getting a good buzz on when we decided to walk up to another bar. On the way up my dad was leaning on me with his arm around me telling telling me he missed having me around. Some dude in car pulls up and yells out "F'ng F@ggots". So I say "wtf" "this is my dad *******" He gets out of the car and whips out a knife. Now I am not too drunk and am with my dad so I decide its not worth it. As I turn around to walk away, I see my dad taking off his jacket. The then wraps the jacket around his arm and proceeds to go after this guy. It was awesome. He was punching and kicking at this kid who proceeded to run away. At this time the kid's (about 20 y/o) buddy gets out to defend his friend, so I jump in. So there we are me and my dad kickin *** in the street. It was great. After they left we continued to the next bar and enjoyed the rest of the night.

When did the auto spell start blocking out cuss words?

Old 05-13-2012, 09:46 AM
rizzo
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 4,694 Likes on 2,121 Posts

Originally Posted by harleyphoenix
Get over yourself. Who gives a **** what other people say about anything. If you felt so strongly about "it",why didn't you do something besides running your mouth, like "they" were? Scared?
Ummmhhh, yup.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:14 AM
Zig Zag 2010
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by The Prophet
Rizzo - I hear what you're sayin'.

There is an old Chinese saying about "The loudest person in the room will always be the least knowledgable".

the "herd" is constantly being culled, and only the deserving eventually remain long-term.
+1 Well said.

Originally Posted by carlo
The Guy with the big mouth Most likely has latent Homosexual tendencies. That's why he talks ****.
This was my first thought as well.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:17 AM
Gypsylady
-Moderator-"Wench with a Wrench and Queen of Quips"
Received 1,980 Likes on 755 Posts

Originally Posted by chamba
just wondering... is it wrong to laugh at a dude on 2up when a chick is driving?
just asking... cause I know a guy who did and nearly got his *** beat by the chick, while the dude was standin back.
hehehe
Think of all the interesting places to hold on when ya ride behind a chick...I've had a lot of guys on the back.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:25 AM
HarleyGyrene
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This says it all....

Attached Thumbnails Stop and think before you speak-stress.jpg  
Old 05-13-2012, 10:28 AM
doer
Grand HDF Member
Received 7,686 Likes on 2,734 Posts

That's another thing about how riding motorcycles have changed from years ago- never thought twice about having a male passenger or being a male passenger back then and worrying what it looked like.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:28 AM
traveler
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by harleyphoenix
Get over yourself. Who gives a **** what other people say about anything. If you felt so strongly about "it",why didn't you do something besides running your mouth, like "they" were? Scared?
Sounds like you and the guy mentioned in the post are cut from the same cloth.

I would have jsut calmly walked up there and told them that he just got back from afghanistan, and as he was wounded he couldn't ride by himself. If done calmly and at a level tone, you will be more effective, as all of his friends standing around will look at him, and it will have the effect of doing permanent damage to him in their eyes.

In short, intellect will always outwin muscle.

I did this to a guy who lived across from me about 10 years ago in front of his wife....after that he avoided me, and I could see he was avoiding me. Mental midgets.

This is why champion boxers always hire accountants.

~Joe

Quick Reply: Stop and think before you speak