General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

myrtle beach

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 09:59 PM
outlaw0013
Road Captain
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Lived up there for 5 years. The biggest problem they have is that the idiot Tom Rice Mr stop the Mayhem got elected as the Horry Council chair person. He will put a damper on whatever he can to make the rally suck.

Old 05-08-2012, 10:59 PM
jluvs2ride
Elite HDF Member
Location: Back in the Good Ole USA. South Carolina to be exact.
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by jjf319
this is my first time for mb, read alot of bad info on the internet too. were gona give it a shot any way hope it turns out well, hate to travel for 12 hours and have some political appointment ruin my vaca. see you all there
You'll have a good time. Most of the nay sayers are likely retards that have never been and never would go anyway. They just sit there behind a computer poking at stuff they know nothing about. Lots going on even if you never get around MB proper.

I went even when the laws were in effect. wore a helmet when I went through MB but still had a great time.

Wish I could be there, but it's a long ride from Afghanistan.

Old 05-08-2012, 11:14 PM
jluvs2ride
Elite HDF Member
Location: Back in the Good Ole USA. South Carolina to be exact.
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by nytryder
Put his bad manners and ignorance on display to the world
Hey Di(kless, I asked what negative personal experience you had at MB. You've had none cause you've never been. You're talking out your *** about something you know nothing about except what you read somewhere on the internet.

Yeah. My mom makes a good living selling sunglasses and T-Shirts at rallys. Least she's not trading her pu$$y for crack cocaine like yours. You really should quit pimping her a$$ out.

Keep your inbred yankee *** in Florida. They won't let you in SC with that extra chromosome anyway.

Last edited by jluvs2ride; 05-09-2012 at 12:50 AM.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:30 PM
jo_mama
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 05-09-2012, 12:06 AM
german ladyrider
Received 142 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by outlaw0013
Lived up there for 5 years. The biggest problem they have is that the idiot Tom Rice Mr stop the Mayhem got elected as the Horry Council chair person. He will put a damper on whatever he can to make the rally suck.
Hey Frank....remember your b-day party there....that was soo cool!

Old 05-09-2012, 06:39 AM
blackchipjim
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would of hoped MB had improved since the 70's. The last time I was there I was in military and got a shake down by the leos there. My wife and her friends went there quite a few years back and had no problems. I don't know how the leos treat bikers but gotta think they do them like they do any hard partyers.

Old 05-09-2012, 06:45 AM
frenchbiker
Elite HDF Member
Received 53 Likes on 48 Posts

No more MB for me. Besides the fact that bikers have been targeted for several years, I never understood what was so great about it.
Roads are flat, traffic is horrendous, prices are high and not much to do there besides bar hopping.
I'll take a week riding in the Smoky Mountains any day over MB.
Just my opinion.

Old 05-09-2012, 07:35 AM
DocRed
Advanced

Originally Posted by jluvs2ride
You'll have a good time. Most of the nay sayers are likely retards that have never been and never would go anyway. They just sit there behind a computer poking at stuff they know nothing about. Lots going on even if you never get around MB proper.

I went even when the laws were in effect. wore a helmet when I went through MB but still had a great time.

Wish I could be there, but it's a long ride from Afghanistan.
I agree, I plan on making a trip there as soon as I get back. Only 2-3 hours from Camp Lejeune.

Old 05-09-2012, 11:31 AM
angel eyes
Advanced

Originally Posted by SPRINGER
Hi Angy, I am glad to hear that your dream will finally come true and I know that Regine will show you a great time. Take care please.
Thank you Gary.....I´m so happy :-)

Old 05-09-2012, 01:19 PM
nytryder
Elite HDF Member
Received 297 Likes on 177 Posts

Originally Posted by jluvs2ride
Hey Di(kless, I asked what negative personal experience you had at MB. You've had none cause you've never been. You're talking out your *** about something you know nothing about except what you read somewhere on the internet.

Yeah. My mom makes a good living selling sunglasses and T-Shirts at rallys. Least she's not trading her pu$$y for crack cocaine like yours. You really should quit pimping her a$$ out.

Keep your inbred yankee *** in Florida. They won't let you in SC with that extra chromosome anyway.

Well ******* I see ya finally got back. Actually have been to MB several times over the yrs and speaking of your mom, last time I saw her she was in a mens prison with a handfull of pardons trying to get laid. Unfortunately there were no takers.....

Quick Reply: myrtle beach