General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

myrtle beach

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 10:36 PM
jluvs2ride
Elite HDF Member
Location: Back in the Good Ole USA. South Carolina to be exact.
Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

*** all you nay sayers!!

A small handfull of disgruntled ******** screwed things up a couple of years ago. You guys are no better than them with your ignorant righteous negativity. The majority have been bringing it back for the last several years, but you guys are just being @$$holes with your ignorant remarks against the decent people of MB.

Tell me what negative experiences have you personally had at MB. Most of you just read about it and got all puffed up and righteous.

Don't come. You probably wouldn't anyway.

I'd absolutely be there if I could, I've always had a good time there.

Old 05-07-2012, 10:57 PM
nytryder
Elite HDF Member
Received 297 Likes on 177 Posts

Originally Posted by jluvs2ride
*** all you nay sayers!!

A small handfull of disgruntled ******** screwed things up a couple of years ago. You guys are no better than them with your ignorant righteous negativity. The majority have been bringing it back for the last several years, but you guys are just being @$$holes with your ignorant remarks against the decent people of MB.

Tell me what negative experiences have you personally had at MB. Most of you just read about it and got all puffed up and righteous.

No, **** YOU *******! MB and Charleston SC are two of the most ****ed cities for bikers on the east coast. No one said anything bad about the citizens of MB, it's the ******** that make and enforce the laws that are targeted. If on the other hand the you are representative of the common man in MB then the place IS totally ****ed. Your mom may need to sell sunglasses somewhere else....

Old 05-08-2012, 06:04 AM
TheGeek
Road Warrior
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nope, not going...my bike is too loud.

Old 05-08-2012, 06:27 AM
Notgrownup
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 7,118 Likes on 3,656 Posts

Might make a day ride out of it... i'm about 3 hours away... I don't care about the past City councils' actions. the folks around , like North MB, Murrels inlet and Horry County in General always wanted the bikers there....
ABW ( AKA "Black Bike Week") really is what gets out of hand more than anything...gives black bikers a real bad rep.
I went before all the BS happened and i can tell you it's not my scene... i like to see the vendors and the bikes but the night time there... I like to ride....

Old 05-08-2012, 06:49 AM
FBFletch
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm going back for the first time since 2006.

MB used to be a great time. I doubt if it will ever get back to where it once was, but I've heard it's getting a little better every year.

As someone pointed out, the business owners in MB have always welcomed bikers with open arms. It was a few snobs on the city council that tried to shut down bike week. If nothing else, I'll go back just to **** them off!

Old 05-08-2012, 01:23 PM
eng23ine
Advanced
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I will only go back if I can ring doughnuts in the dumbass ex mayors front yard.

I went every year till the idiots on city counsel decided that the city has the right to trump state laws, even at the cost of Millions of dollars for the local tax payers and business owners.

I'd much rather go to Panama city beach rally (just got back from there Mon night) where Me, my Harley and my money are welcomed.

Old 05-08-2012, 02:44 PM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Went to MB for years till the blue hairs and council decided they didn't like bikers and didn't need our kind or our money.

I never pass up a chance to say that MB has seen the last of my happy ***, my bike AND my $$. FCK 'em.

Too many places around who roll out the carpet for bikers to put up with MB's general shitty attitude.

Old 05-08-2012, 02:49 PM
german ladyrider
Received 142 Likes on 108 Posts

I'll be there next Sunday too with angel eyes! See you there guys and gals.... have a safe trip!

Old 05-08-2012, 03:02 PM
angel eyes
Advanced
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by german ladyrider
I'll be there next Sunday too with angel eyes! See you there guys and gals.... have a safe trip!
yeah, I´m so happy. A dream comes true

Old 05-08-2012, 03:08 PM
german ladyrider
Received 142 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by jluvs2ride
*** all you nay sayers!!

+1

Have been there 8 times before they changed the laws...so I know the good old times.
I came back in '09 it was quieter than the years before but we still had a great time.
This year I'm coming back all the way from Germany just to see how it is now and I know
I'll enjoy it!

Quick Reply: myrtle beach