Notices
General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Military MC

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2012, 06:32 AM
brittin
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jay24601
our club focuses more on a motto of "family, work, then club" than most we found. And that mattered to us greatly.
I like that a lot. More clubs should focus on this.

Old 09-28-2012, 12:46 AM
doc ock
Road Master

Originally Posted by jay24601
I had no idea I was still following this thread! thought it was dead and done. lol

Doc ock - Thanks for your service. Congrats. Perhaps you remember working those LONG hours and still attempting to contact places stateside, perhaps you do not. Either way, you still suck.

Hbomb - You are right. It's hard with schedules the way they are, in fact one of our Road Captains is headed out in a few months for another tour. We have started a club here, and went thru proper channels here with the Dom MC as well as reached out to many of the 1% clubs and all seems t be fine. To be honest I don't think they truely care about a Military MC in the area as they know we are a totoally different type. they invite us to parties and runs constantly, and are accepting. As far as how we run things as members rotate to training, deployments, and other situations I cannot explain, as per our by-laws. I hope you understand I am not trying to blow you off. I just cannot speak to this here. but I can tell you it is working. Thank you for your interest and support.

Proteus - we look into other established clubs. We did do our homework and felt the desire to do our own thing our way.

brittin - eat a bag of dicks. I don't care what you think, we get the job done. We sweat and bleed next to our brothers. And take care of the ones taking care of us to our left and right. Perhaps your tour and mine have been different. Perhaps this forum and other outlets are where I enjoy letting out a bit. Perhaps your short time in the air force has had a diffeent impact than my years in the Army. Either way I doubt my comments have convenced the Patriots out there to retire their flags from their front porches. I know that your uptight, narrow minded name calling won't convince me to change anything here. Enjoy the bag.
Another fake *** club rises again. Call yourselves POG

Old 09-28-2012, 08:28 AM
TacoMaster
Advanced

Why not just ride? I don't understand the obsession with having to be part of an MC.

Old 09-28-2012, 08:29 AM
jaysnafu
Club Member
Received 66 Likes on 37 Posts

Doc, just because you got your feelings hurt doesn't mean you have to continue to prove my point. You realize the more idiotic and insulting you show yourself to be, the more I win right? Anyways to fuel the fire, how my " fake *** club" differ from any other club and how they came to be? I'm guessing that Every club first starting with a handful of like minded brothers with a common direction. I don't care if our club ever sees the numbers that some clubs achieve. Our club is as legit as it needs to be, and as legit as we want it to be. And we did it the right way. Feel free to go f#ck yourself and your ignorant narrow views.

Last edited by jaysnafu; 09-28-2012 at 08:50 AM.
Old 09-28-2012, 09:08 AM
jaysnafu
Club Member
Received 66 Likes on 37 Posts

Brittin- and other open minded level headed folks. Thank you for the thoughtful input and kind words.

Old 09-28-2012, 09:27 AM
DMorr99
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That damn Sons of Anarchy show has made a lot of fellas want to be Jax. Just ride your damn bikes and quit watching so much TV!