General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hell’s Angel thwarts robbery

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 09:06 PM
Mi3ninos
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,762 Likes on 700 Posts

deleted as wasted bytes...

Old 05-01-2012, 09:38 PM
a10182
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good job sir

Old 05-02-2012, 03:49 PM
bp_shooter123
Road Captain

It does not fit the agenda of most media companies to broadcast the fact that anyone other than governmental approved agencies can protect themselves or others. Remember the church shooting were the female churchgoer shot the heavily armed man who was attempting to kill everyone in attendance that day? Believe it was in Colorado.

After the shooting the media was claiming that the lady that shot the killer was an off duty cop. Then when it came out that the was not off duty but had actually been fired from the job they tried to make it look like she was authorized by the church to act as an armed guard.

The actual fact was that she was just a legally armed good citizen doing a good deed. Not something the media wants to get out. It conflicts with their agenda of disarming the sheep.
I believe in this case with the HA member it had more to do with not wanting to promote individuals defending themselves and others that it did with the fact he was a HA member.

Old 05-02-2012, 05:03 PM
XKnight
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
A huge part of the picture , all I'll say about it .
Well, over 20 years of direct law enforcement experience paints a different picture for me. I'm too old and jaded to learn any new tricks and tend to believe what I see versus what people tell me.

Old 05-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Griff012FLHX
Club Member
Received 87 Likes on 52 Posts

1% or 3 Patch clubs.
Don't lower them selves to petty robbery.

If it was me behind that *** hat, Id do the same, just because he interupted my lunch....

Godd job to the patch holder, who ever he was, HA, Red Devil....

Old 05-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Tripp_HPjunkie
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn this is local........every HA member I have meet in my area are stand up guys.....

Old 05-02-2012, 11:58 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,034 Likes on 17,924 Posts

Originally Posted by XKnight
Well, over 20 years of direct law enforcement experience paints a different picture for me. I'm too old and jaded to learn any new tricks and tend to believe what I see versus what people tell me.
I spent a good while the other side of your fence so yes very different experiences & views about things , there's a half dozen agencies with 3 letter initials with UC's in major clubs it's no big secret .

Old 05-03-2012, 09:39 AM
XKnight
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Zakk13
I am not in a club but i have a few friends that are! Most just want to have a good time and be left alone! Are there criminals in MC clubs? Yes.. There are criminals in all walks of life. Theres Police officers that are criminals, Government officials, school teachers, judges, ect..ect... The MCs just get more attention and eyes on them! Mainly cause the way they look, and the general fear of the unkown! People fear what they dont understand! Shrinks say the only difference between a criminal and a Police officer is a bad decision! They have the exact same brain make up!!!
The majority of 1% MC members are convicted felons or have been arrested and spent time in jail. We are not talking about a small group within the 1%, we are talking about practically the entire group. This point often gets lost when the example of teachers, firefighters, judges, police, etc., is brought up. Yes, all those groups have criminals amongst their ranks, but the difference is that it's a small minority and when a teacher or police officer gets convicted of a felony they lose their job and are thrown out of the group. When a 1% MC member gets arrested the MC throws them a party. See the difference?

Old 05-03-2012, 11:38 AM
G3Truks
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The biker was probably just annoyed that the meth-head was holding up his cigarette purchase. No big deal...

Old 05-03-2012, 12:23 PM
JohnFlorida
Road Master

XKnight I'm interested to know exactly which 1% club you've had hands on dealings with. I know you're a x cop but most cops will never meet up with a 1% member . What area where you living in and what club did you have run ins with. Were you assigned to a gang task force? You always take a stand against 1% clubs so I'm wondering is it from personal experience or just a law enforcement view.

Quick Reply: Hell’s Angel thwarts robbery