General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hell’s Angel thwarts robbery

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 03:58 PM
ryderbiker
Road Warrior
Received 42 Likes on 16 Posts

I love how the keyboard jockeys here bash club members. If you have a problem with them go find one and tell him to his face. If you have a legitimate opinion of them based on a personal experience that's one thing, but don't let the medias perspective of them form your opinion. Cops are worse than the clubs. At least members don't hide behind a badge to justify their actions. That opinion is from personal experience.

Old 05-01-2012, 04:41 PM
jakenok
Elite HDF Member
Received 116 Likes on 61 Posts

+ 100 ryderbiker

Old 05-01-2012, 04:42 PM
XKnight
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Look at the whole thing from another view , they played down the patch so much he made barely 2 lines . Any other time colors involved would be the whole story and the perp would be a short few lines , look at regular influx of HA related crap that runs through here every other week . No mention at all after the gomer escaped about the PD and the patch holder was made , if you are undercover are you going to play big hero in a public place with place cameras and witnesses using a gun ?

Personally I think the patch defused it got the guy outa there and let him go to avoid all the questions & games when the uniforms & press showed . Notice no mention was made by the police about wanting to talk to the guy , another glaring inconstancy over the usual handling and press feeding frenzy .

I'm thinking the press was told to drop it , they didn't do it willingly and there's damn few reasons I can see that happening for .
Your UC cop theory is farfetched, but very funny.

Old 05-01-2012, 04:46 PM
rdam
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

Well, that'll teach me to give kudos to a 1%er....Damned if I do...Damned if I don't.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:14 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,451 Likes on 17,680 Posts

Originally Posted by XKnight
Your UC cop theory is farfetched, but very funny.
Maybe , maybe not you'll never know and from personal experience UC in clubs is anything but far fetched .

Old 05-01-2012, 05:21 PM
Mi3ninos
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,762 Likes on 700 Posts

Maybe , maybe not you'll never know and from personal experience UC in clubs is anything but far fetched .

Agree TB. Many years ago I'm sitting with a National and a guy from some mom and pop gets face time and starts crying about finding a cop in his club. He was told how "lucky" he was... seems most clubs dont not which member is the rat-snitch-cop.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:19 PM
XKnight
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mi3ninos
Agree TB. Many years ago I'm sitting with a National and a guy from some mom and pop gets face time and starts crying about finding a cop in his club. He was told how "lucky" he was... seems most clubs dont not which member is the rat-snitch-cop.
Seems to me that the Hells Angels and other 1% clubs don't need to worry about UC cops since these clubs are just a bunch of guys who love to ride and have a good time. Not even sure why the cops would waste resources on such law abiding citizens. I guess I'm just missing part of the picture.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:26 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,451 Likes on 17,680 Posts

Seems to me that the Hells Angels and other 1% clubs don't need to worry about UC cops since these clubs are just a bunch of guys who love to ride and have a good time. Not even sure why the cops would waste resources on such law abiding citizens. I guess I'm just missing part of the picture.
A huge part of the picture , all I'll say about it .

Old 05-01-2012, 06:42 PM
Zakk13
Stellar HDF Member
Received 657 Likes on 343 Posts

I am not in a club but i have a few friends that are! Most just want to have a good time and be left alone! Are there criminals in MC clubs? Yes.. There are criminals in all walks of life. Theres Police officers that are criminals, Government officials, school teachers, judges, ect..ect... The MCs just get more attention and eyes on them! Mainly cause the way they look, and the general fear of the unkown! People fear what they dont understand! Shrinks say the only difference between a criminal and a Police officer is a bad decision! They have the exact same brain make up!!!

Old 05-01-2012, 06:47 PM
Biggzed
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 274 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by ryderbiker
I love how the keyboard jockeys here bash club members. If you have a problem with them go find one and tell him to his face. If you have a legitimate opinion of them based on a personal experience that's one thing, but don't let the medias perspective of them form your opinion. Cops are worse than the clubs. At least members don't hide behind a badge to justify their actions. That opinion is from personal experience.
Yep.

What's that saying: "Do right and nobody remembers. Do wrong and nobody forgets".

If the comments are correct in that news story, it wasn't even a member of the HA that broke it up. It was a Red Devil.

Zach

Quick Reply: Hell’s Angel thwarts robbery