General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hell’s Angel thwarts robbery

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 05:28 AM
dothedoo
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The HA wasn't trying to thwart the robbery.....he pulled out his billy club 'cuz the would be crook didn't show the proper respect and ask permission to rob the place.

Old 05-01-2012, 08:12 AM
kzoo
Road Master

+1 Twisted...Let them think what they want.

Old 05-01-2012, 08:18 AM
NDBadlands4-2
Extreme HDF Member
Received 66 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by FNGonaRK
I'd be more surprised if he hung around until the cops showed up.
If the report says that the Hells Angels member was not identified, it is probably because he left before the cops arrived. This is better P.R> than the average toy run for the club.

Old 05-01-2012, 11:50 AM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,450 Likes on 17,680 Posts

Originally Posted by kzoo
+1 Twisted...Let them think what they want.
I can almost hear what the member had running through his head standing in back of the dipshit when when did that . Between the mental laughing and I'm going to fuc this ******** day up and he was probably smiling when he tagged the idiot with the baton .

Old 05-01-2012, 12:09 PM
BiggDogg
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
I can almost hear what the member had running through his head standing in back of the dipshit when when did that . Between the mental laughing and I'm going to fuc this ******** day up and he was probably smiling when he tagged the idiot with the baton .

+1
I'd use my baton over a knife any day.

Old 05-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Robotech
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

We could get into a lot I doubt you'd understand and I'm not not dissing you here but unless you've lived the other side under constant scrutiny and regular harassment by the popo you'd know why he had an oblivious non lethal but very effective ranged weapon on his person instead of a gun or a knife .

Being a patch holder a big set of ***** and the willingness to mix it up with a idiot like that was given , they guy was probably more pissed the stupid *** interpreted his calm more than anything else .
I think what he was referring to Twisted was your comment about the "patch holder" possibly being an undercover officer. I think he was trying to say that if that were the case the "undercover officer" would have pulled out a gun, not a batton, to confront the theif.

Of course I could have it all wrong.

Old 05-01-2012, 02:14 PM
ceekay
Cruiser

The HA was gonna rob the store himself, but someone beat him to it. Infuriated by this, the HA chased the would-be theif for four blocks, and finally beat his *** with said collapsible baton!! Later, when he circled back to the store, police were already at the scene, which made him scrap his plans......

(jk, no offense to 1%ers)

- CK

Old 05-01-2012, 02:26 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,450 Likes on 17,680 Posts

Originally Posted by Robotech
I think what he was referring to Twisted was your comment about the "patch holder" possibly being an undercover officer. I think he was trying to say that if that were the case the "undercover officer" would have pulled out a gun, not a batton, to confront the theif.

Of course I could have it all wrong.
Look at the whole thing from another view , they played down the patch so much he made barely 2 lines . Any other time colors involved would be the whole story and the perp would be a short few lines , look at regular influx of HA related crap that runs through here every other week . No mention at all after the gomer escaped about the PD and the patch holder was made , if you are undercover are you going to play big hero in a public place with place cameras and witnesses using a gun ?

Personally I think the patch defused it got the guy outa there and let him go to avoid all the questions & games when the uniforms & press showed . Notice no mention was made by the police about wanting to talk to the guy , another glaring inconstancy over the usual handling and press feeding frenzy .

I'm thinking the press was told to drop it , they didn't do it willingly and there's damn few reasons I can see that happening for .

Old 05-01-2012, 02:46 PM
TANK25
Road Captain

Who the hell uses a knife to rob a store? This has crack or meth head written all over it.

Old 05-01-2012, 03:39 PM
AjAnd3rson
Tourer

Notice how little print time the hero got ? They really soft shoed his part in this complete with " Unidentified " but had it on film . Big change from the usual in this kinda article , can't have the demon kind doing good deeds and getting good press that might derail the whole propaganda train against the clubs in general .

This!

Quick Reply: Hell’s Angel thwarts robbery