General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fatboy Lo Muscle bike!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2012 | 12:57 PM
Zakk13
|
Stellar HDF Member
Default Fatboy Lo Muscle bike!!!

Ok from the factory i think the Fatboy line up is a force and has tough presence! But i want to give mine more of a Muscle look to it! And better performance in the horsepower department! Since its a 2012 its got the 103 engine so its got a good start! Im going to go slow as money is tight but in a couple of years i want this thing to be bad a$$!!! This year im going to do the exhaust and id like to clean up the rear fender. I dont know if cleaning up the rear fender like moving the license plat to the side will be enough but it will have to do for now but eventually id like to get maybe the 250 rear tire kit installed. As far as getting more horse power from the engine im sure a stage 1 exhaust and tune should wake the 103 up pretty good. (Anybodys own results on that would be appreciated) hp wise.. As far as looks i am leaning toward what the 2011 chopper works bike on youtube looks like but im going the more blacked out route where they went with the satin chrome silver look!! I dont think i will have to change the wheels because i think the fat black solids from the factory look pretty good. When its done i want it to have a mean presence to it kinda like when you walk up on a super car and you look at it in aw! I also love what some of the Night rod guys did to there bike and would love to incorperate that into the build! They look so exotic! Any ideas would be great.. And if anybody else went this direction with there Fatboy id love to see it.. Thanks.