General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new way for MCs?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2012, 11:45 AM
Scratt
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by OldIron61
I don't need a bed or a sandwitch that bad, to allow another man to kiss me on my Lips!

I'm glad I didn't watch the whole video now!

Old 04-25-2012, 11:50 AM
frenchman
Elite HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Waiting for KBDFXLI and PGHcycles ti chime in in 3...2...1...

Old 04-25-2012, 12:02 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Old 04-25-2012, 12:06 PM
Scratt
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by schumacher

Old 04-25-2012, 12:09 PM
TKDKurt
Elite HDF Member
Received 126 Likes on 88 Posts

I have it on good authority that the Pirate Code is more what you would call guidelines than actual rules:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6kgS_AwuH0

Go Nats! 13-4!

Old 04-25-2012, 12:12 PM
Mi3ninos
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,762 Likes on 700 Posts

Originally Posted by Huggy Bear, The Plain White Rapper
That's what I'm asking... will these clubs that start up all on their own without talking with the established clubs fade away or are these clubs like the IOMC so big and numerous now that they are becoming the new way of doing things?
Why so worried about traditional clubs? New clubs are starting up by the hundreds all across the US and following traditional paths to earn the respect of fellow PHers. The large majority of fresh patches are Vets and faith based clubs, and they honor their patch by presenting themselves openly to all clubs. The club life/world will not end due to cop clubs disrespecting tradition. Honest.

Old 04-25-2012, 12:16 PM
schumacher
Club Member
Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Mi3ninos
Why so worried about traditional clubs? New clubs are starting up by the hundreds all across the US and following traditional paths to earn the respect of fellow PHers. The large majority of fresh patches are Vets and faith based clubs, and they honor their patch by presenting themselves openly to all clubs. The club life/world will not end due to cop clubs disrespecting tradition. Honest.
very good point. clubs come and some go, but lately it seems like someone added a cutoff date to be accepted. no reason for that

Old 04-25-2012, 12:53 PM
matt25
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by schumacher
Originally Posted by Huggy Bear, The Plain White Rapper
That's what I'm asking... will these clubs that start up all on their own without talking with the established clubs fade away or are these clubs like the IOMC so big and numerous now that they are becoming the new way of doing things?

This is.not new. This is the way cop clubs have alloways done things.

Old 04-25-2012, 01:05 PM
matt25
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A lot of people forget that a lot of people paid in blood for the right to wear a full state name. if you arnt in the life style you just cant and wont understand

Old 04-25-2012, 03:21 PM
tinmarine
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not to play devils advocate, but............ More often than not if you get into a confrontation with a club member, it's generally not just one member. You're looking down the barrel of MANY club members looking to make an example of that person messing with a club member. If there is the rare event that a single person from a club does get his *** handed to him because he is by himself, then they send in the sgt to deal with the issue. Exactly why a buddy of mine stepped down from that position. He was tired of dealing with others messes and problems.
Now, if there were a confrontation with LEO's in a club setting and they did handle business, then that opens up a whole new can of worms, not only for the LEO, but for the station they work for. So, seeing is that they are sworn to uphold law and order and peace and all that good stuff, I don't see much of a choice but not to fight.
No, I'm not a cop nor do I wear colors. I refuse to be part of something that tells me what to do, or not to do in my free time. I'm married. That's close enough.
Tigers are going all the way this year.

Quick Reply: new way for MCs?