General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Discovery Channel set to cash in on bikers again

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 08:18 AM
FNGonaRK
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 8,128 Likes on 2,802 Posts

I enjoyed the hot rod build they did on his show last night. The Devil's Ride looks stupid.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:19 AM
jeffreydsilver
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 165 Likes on 114 Posts
Default Just My Humble Opinion

Jesse James is a POS dirtbag whose only claim to fame is his name and his tabloid exploits! When channel surfing I'll flip past all his BS in disgust.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:34 AM
teedubya
Road Master
Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

James is a talented metal worker, you can't deny that. But as stated by others and shared by myself, I'm damned tired of all the BS drama that the producers bring to the screen. No MC especially the 1%'rs are going to allow the airing of their business.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:34 AM
dreamer65
Road Warrior
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by rustyruss
Please not again!
I can not stand to look at him or hear his bleep,bleeep, bleep voice, because he cannot talk without using bad words!
if Jesse dosn't used bad words how can he be a bad azz

Old 04-10-2012, 08:52 AM
DTDK
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what a joke, and further more some things are meant to be left alone and not in the public light, if you want to find out about 1% or any 3ppc life, then go be around it, don't sit around and live vicariously through your tv. it seems like nothing can be left in mystery to those who dont go out and get it for themselves.

edit- I was wrong about the premise of this sho JJ has nothing to do with it, I will wait till i see it to pass any judgement on it.

Last edited by DTDK; 04-11-2012 at 08:46 AM.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:57 AM
coltsfan
Road Warrior
Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by FNGonaRK
I enjoyed the hot rod build they did on his show last night. The Devil's Ride looks stupid.
I watched Outlaw Garage last night and it was the best show that I watched yesterday. JJ seemd pretty mellow and down to Earth to me. I question putting that much effort into that car but I suppose that is what it would take to get it done qucik instead of some guys working on it in their garage all winter.

I don't think that he is going to knock Chip Foose of the throne but he was better to watch than that other guy.

Old 04-10-2012, 08:58 AM
RHPAW
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 15,166 Likes on 6,706 Posts

The Discovery Channel forgot long ago that they were supposed to be educational. What are we supposed to learn from Jesse James? How to **** women off?

I already know how to do that.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:03 AM
johnjay
Road Warrior

Not Again.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:06 AM
carrmat
Road Master
Received 32 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by kajunkruzer
Saw the previews last night. I don't know jack about clubs, but I figured any "respectable" club wouldn't be putting all their bizness out on TV like that.
See that's where you're wrong. Respectable clubs like the PGR, Blue/Red Knights wouldn't have a problem with promoting the good work they do. The 1% MCs are criminals and thus have not earned any respect.

Old 04-10-2012, 09:12 AM
JHoytMaddox
Cruiser

Guys! You know, I'm all about ANYTHING that brings awareness to the non-bike riding masses. These shows, they're obviously not for you guys anyway!
They may help save your life one day when that square driving his sports car, truck, minivan, Prius, etc... happens to be a fan of these shows, and hence motorbikes, and sees YOU coming...

Quick Reply: Discovery Channel set to cash in on bikers again