General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Large pack of bikers pulled over for no apparent reason...

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 07:12 PM
a10182
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ohhh well what can ya do

Old 04-08-2012, 07:19 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,048 Likes on 17,933 Posts

Originally Posted by klaybus
Hmm. Interesting. I hope I don't see bs like that in the Pacific NW.
Hey maybe all these left coast liberals are good for something after all ?

Old 04-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Deucedog
Stellar HDF Member
Received 262 Likes on 137 Posts

Originally Posted by KBFXDLI
Maybe they were texting while driving........
I know you're joking, but it does happen, Really!

Old 04-08-2012, 07:39 PM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Seven pages of threads and no one stated who was pulled over or why. I am curious about who was pulled over and why. Not that unusual of an event but still not the norm. I suspect this was a MC getting attention. I also wonder if that is the norm there or a special event. Not going to spend a lot of time bashing or praising Leos. Like everything else in life there are good and bad. Memory usually remembers the negative best.

Old 04-08-2012, 07:44 PM
Jonas
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by oldairboater
Seven pages of threads and no one stated who was pulled over or why. I am curious about who was pulled over and why. Not that unusual of an event but still not the norm. I suspect this was a MC getting attention. I also wonder if that is the norm there or a special event. Not going to spend a lot of time bashing or praising Leos. Like everything else in life there are good and bad. Memory usually remembers the negative best.
Good to know your 4th admenment in this situation. Seems like a big saftey issue to me. Irresponsible of the cops.

Old 04-08-2012, 07:55 PM
JHL-ShinySideUp
Road Master
Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Oh hell no doesn't make it right but we all know it happens for no other reason than they can . We deal with it or by a Honda .
1985. I was riding a Suzuki (which is kind of like a Honda, lol) through Missouri when the Sheriff pulled me over and "checked my papers." Followed me to the "other side" of "his town" and watched to make sure I didn't double back to rape his wimmin.

Don't matter what you ride ... matters only what the Officer/Sheriff/Deputy think you might want to do.

Funny ... I haven't thought about that stop for quite some time.

Old 04-08-2012, 07:57 PM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The Constitution and Bill of Rights are trampled everyday by a lot of people with agendas. The high court is nothing but a bunch of jackasses with their own agenda. Might is right at the moment and the only equalizer is public opinion eventually. That usually doesn't save anyone before the fact. Not sure if the Leos were irresponsible or not. Don't have enough information after probably eight pages by now.
Originally Posted by Jonas
Good to know your 4th amendment in this situation. Seems like a big safety issue to me. Irresponsible of the cops.

Old 04-08-2012, 07:58 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,048 Likes on 17,933 Posts

Originally Posted by JHL-ShinySideUp
1985. I was riding a Suzuki (which is kind of like a Honda, lol) through Missouri when the Sheriff pulled me over and "checked my papers." Followed me to the "other side" of "his town" and watched to make sure I didn't double back to rape his wimmin.

Don't matter what you ride ... matters only what the Officer/Sheriff/Deputy think you might want to do.

Funny ... I haven't thought about that stop for quite some time.
Got that treatment down in Arkansas except he took my wallet and had me follow him to the county line to make sure I was leaving . **** happens .

Old 04-08-2012, 07:59 PM
JHL-ShinySideUp
Road Master
Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by kwo51
The heron is cheaper and cleaner coming from war zone. No night raids WTF over
What the heck to water birds have to do with this? Or are we heading into a rant about BP and the oil slicks dirtying up the birds again?

Old 04-08-2012, 08:17 PM
afoulsmell
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JHL-ShinySideUp
What the heck to water birds have to do with this? Or are we heading into a rant about BP and the oil slicks dirtying up the birds again?

Wow- I thought I was the only one to make whacked out, wild *** leaps with misspellings like this, with only humor as the motivator. Kudos to you sir, unless, of course, you were really thinking the dude was talking about herons. Then I got nothing

Quick Reply: Large pack of bikers pulled over for no apparent reason...