General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Large pack of bikers pulled over for no apparent reason...

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 04:54 PM
dgdamore
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker

I've been in the saddle 40 yrs now and some of these guys in here have 15 or more yrs on me so suck it up sonny we've been there .
25 years ago I was pulled over on a Sporty for no reason. Pipe check they called it. Doesn't make it right and damn sure doesn't mean folks just hafta bend over and accept it. It is still America right?

Old 04-08-2012, 05:23 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,047 Likes on 17,933 Posts

Originally Posted by dgdamore
25 years ago I was pulled over on a Sporty for no reason. Pipe check they called it. Doesn't make it right and damn sure doesn't mean folks just hafta bend over and accept it. It is still America right?
Oh hell no doesn't make it right but we all know it happens for no other reason than they can . We deal with it or by a Honda .

Old 04-08-2012, 05:31 PM
cactus789
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CAJUNMUDDER
dammit to many irons in the fire lol
ya and keep us illegal Canadian **** out of your posts, we never do anything wrong...we"re to nice.....

Old 04-08-2012, 05:36 PM
CAJUNMUDDER
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cactus789
ya and keep us illegal Canadian **** out of your posts, we never do anything wrong...we"re to nice.....
canadians speak english right? if so then your fine in my book at least when your music takes over a radio station where i live i will be able to understand the language they are speaking and wont have to hit the tuner button with so much anger

Old 04-08-2012, 05:47 PM
09FLHT
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DannyZ71
Since driving itself, and the use of the States highways and roads are a priviledge (that can be revoked), and not a right,
Now thats where you are wrong. The govt. isnt supposed to be there to grant me "privileges". Go read up on the Constitution you referenced a few posts before this one and tell me where in the enumerated powers granting me "privileges" falls. Im not arguing the way it is, but the way its SUPPOSED to be.
Govt. has to much power freedom and liberty it has stolen from the individual.
The country is on a track that isnt going to end in a place that will be fun for to many people, and it has nothing to do with being a biker or how much of a biker you are or how long youve been one.
It has to do with govt. and those who are IN govt. overreaching powers reserved for the individual.

Old 04-08-2012, 06:02 PM
hollowpoint
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by RaSh
They (The Government) can't seem to stop the Illegals, and it took forever to find Bin Laden, but they sure have stepped up screwing with ordinary citizens at all levels of enforcement.
But they won the drug war!

Last edited by hollowpoint; 04-08-2012 at 06:04 PM.
Old 04-08-2012, 06:50 PM
kwo51
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 68 Likes on 45 Posts

The heron is cheaper and cleaner coming from war zone. No night raids WTF over

Old 04-08-2012, 07:01 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
God I love all this new meat gast , those of us who have been riding back before it got to the popular middle age crazy thing to do know that **** happens regular just because they can always has and always will . You guys are funny .
+1 Exactly. Most motorcycle owners do not realize that the police get a larger percentage of MC riders with expired or illegal tags or no endorsement or no DOT helmet or dui than they do with regular passenger vehicles. Goes with the territory.

Old 04-08-2012, 07:03 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by RaSh
They (The Government) can't seem to stop the Illegals, and it took forever to find Bin Laden, but they sure have stepped up screwing with ordinary citizens at all levels of enforcement.
+1 They never even got Hitler....why should the cops be checking MC plates when they could be looking for Hitler.

Old 04-08-2012, 07:12 PM
klaybus
Stellar HDF Member
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Hmm. Interesting. I hope I don't see bs like that in the Pacific NW.

Quick Reply: Large pack of bikers pulled over for no apparent reason...