General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Large pack of bikers pulled over for no apparent reason...

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2012, 06:28 PM
Gliden
Club Member
Received 35 Likes on 28 Posts

Nothing shocking about this. Everything comes down to the dollar. Was a great opportunity for the locals to get press on challenging a club, makes the public feel safe even though they didn't just rob the 7/11, they check for warrants, mail out speeding tickets. just like the red light ticket I got last week from the snoop cameras.
Gotta be better **** to do.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:41 PM
Louderisbetter
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^So you DIDNT run the red light? or just mad cuz you got caught?
I saw a guy on 2 wheels get PLOWED by a gal who ran a red light.....nasty sight

Old 04-10-2012, 06:54 PM
anickel
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know this stretch of highway well. This is a road that people typically drive 70-80 mph.The police were worried about public safety. What's more of a public safety issue, these guys riding in a large group or the police pulling them over on this stretch of hwy? Shame on them, if they were truly concerned they should have at least pulled them off on a ramp.

Old 04-10-2012, 06:58 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,052 Likes on 17,933 Posts

Soon as the word " Pagans " appeared in the article there should have been no question in anyone's mind what went on and why , well those who know anyway .

Last edited by TwiZted Biker; 04-10-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:00 PM
anickel
Road Captain

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Soon as the " Pagans " appeared in the article there should have been no question in anyone's mind what went on and why , well those who know anyway .
Then they should just say thats why they pulled them over and not use public safety for an excuse.

Old 04-10-2012, 07:02 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,052 Likes on 17,933 Posts

Originally Posted by anickel
Then they should just say thats why they pulled them over and no use public safety for an excuse.
That would be profiling and while it's done everyday you do have to hide it a bit to make it all nice and politically correct . Nothing new since I've been riding believe me .

Last edited by TwiZted Biker; 04-10-2012 at 07:42 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 07:29 PM
wahlumsurfer
Road Master

Just to post a link about that cop video, it's fake and full explanation is near the bottom of the page:

http://richardemanuel.wordpress.com/...ught-on-video/

Old 04-10-2012, 07:35 PM
stro1965
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 710 Likes on 353 Posts

I know this stretch of highway well. This is a road that people typically drive 70-80 mph.The police were worried about public safety. What's more of a public safety issue, these guys riding in a large group or the police pulling them over on this stretch of hwy? Shame on them, if they were truly concerned they should have at least pulled them off on a ramp.
They had been trying to stop them for miles, what makes you think that they would have pulled over all nicey nice on a ramp?

Old 04-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Louderisbetter
Tourer

They probably did try...10 miles back when they first got "lit up".

Old 04-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Crash75
Tourer

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
That would be profiling and while it's done everyday you do have to hide it a bit to make it all nice and politically correct . Nothing new since I've been riding believe me .

I believe you are absolutely correct with that hiding **** to make it politically correct so as to somehow justify their actions. The cops or the media would never want to tell the truth for once and give the Pagans the upper hand would they? It's all political manipulation and illusions!! It's like putting a bright red bow tie on a piece of dog ****. I hate the way this world is going...and it's getting worse!

Quick Reply: Large pack of bikers pulled over for no apparent reason...