General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Large pack of bikers pulled over for no apparent reason...

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 08:16 AM
jo_mama
Elite HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Old 04-09-2012, 08:16 AM
IBGary
Road Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He should be suspended, immediately and offered reassignment to non law enforcement duty or termination.
I use to work in internal affairs.

Old 04-09-2012, 08:37 AM
BillM
Road Captain

The cop REALLY needs to get laid or something. In the years I was involved in LE, I never saw anyone throw a tantrum like that. Seen them be pissed over something someone said or did but not because they denied them a search of a vehicle. Reminds me of how my 5 y.o. granddaughter acted yesterday when she didn't want to go home.

Old 04-09-2012, 08:42 AM
johnjay
Road Warrior
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Must have been terrorists.

Old 04-09-2012, 08:44 AM
harleyguy5571
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 88 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by 09FLHT
Im thinking along those lines. I wonder of they were an OMC? Big lesbo wants to classify them as terrorist organizations.

Originally Posted by ACRblaze
Take it for what it's worth. I am a member of another forum and a well respected member lives in the area and has enough time to listen to the scanner. He reported hear over the scanner the group was traveling at 85 mph and did not yield for 10 miles and that is why they were stopped. The requested a record check on 4 handguns (legal to carry in PA with a LTCF) and ALL the guns were clear.
85mph on RT222....Yep, been there did that myself a few times. In my younger days, that is.

Old 04-09-2012, 08:45 AM
thor10000
Intermediate

I was at a ralley at Porkchops in Point Blank Texas about 3 years ago and the police were stopping at least half of the people leaving the rally for no appearant reason. I even got a ticket for no helment, and Texas does not require a helmet for insured drivers over 21. The ticket was later dismissed. Never believe that you can't be stopped without cause. The police accomplished their goal, I think that was the last ralley held there.

Old 04-09-2012, 09:00 AM
cactus789
Road Captain

What an *** wipe, but it does not surprise me, I would definitely be talking to my lawyer to make sure that douche bag got what he deserves. Ppeople have to learn their rights< Cops do these searches up here all the time.

Old 04-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Honey-Badger
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 402 Likes on 268 Posts

Lmao!

Originally Posted by jonas
this is good. Alwys say no.

http://youtu.be/pn_cnsavcwi

Old 04-09-2012, 09:48 AM
dub976
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Cops do whatever they want. I've known a lot of local cops that after a couple of beers like to tell their stories. What suprised me in that video was that he didn't call for a k9 unit to do a walk around of the suv. Maybe that's just a Chicagoland thing I guess but out here it's pretty much a standard thing to do after being denied a search. Then again this is the city were to use your right to free speech, you need to get a permit and only the criminals are aloud to have guns.

Old 04-09-2012, 10:00 AM
Captain Smooth
Road Warrior
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dub976
Cops do whatever they want. I've known a lot of local cops that after a couple of beers like to tell their stories. What suprised me in that video was that he didn't call for a k9 unit to do a walk around of the suv. Maybe that's just a Chicagoland thing I guess but out here it's pretty much a standard thing to do after being denied a search. Then again this is the city were to use your right to free speech, you need to get a permit and only the criminals are aloud to have guns.

I am assuming he didnt do the k9 thing because like here in NY your they have to tell you by law that you can go first before they ask to search your car. That way you don't feel pressured into it thinking you will get a ticket or some other repercussion for saying no to them. If you notice he said he could go before he asked to search the car.

Quick Reply: Large pack of bikers pulled over for no apparent reason...