General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

new biker movie

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 03:30 AM
Timmer
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: new biker movie

ORIGINAL: pauly711

I don't know, but I think this is better than portraying bikers as a bunch of thugs and punks that don't give a f about anybody or anyone. Personally, I am not near that age as to suffer from a midlife crisis, but better that than the other. But, your entitled to your opinion.
Amen to that Pauly! It looks frigin hilarious. Tim Allen and Martin Lawrence are funny dudes.. Tim

Old 12-29-2006, 10:17 AM
electaRICK
Extreme HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

you know it willl endup as a h-wood flop,,, and portray us guys as anything but what we relly are

Old 12-29-2006, 11:54 AM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 8,483 Likes on 4,378 Posts

uhhhhhh... explain to me what us guys are?
No, don't try... don't need a 15 page thread on the impossible!! It's the one definition thatMerriam Webster will never print....
ORIGINAL: electaRICK

you know it willl endup as a h-wood flop,,, and portray us guys as anything but what we relly are

Old 12-29-2006, 12:06 PM
bh73
Cruiser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: electaRICK

It's a Freaking movie guy's!!!! Not a documentary!!!

Old 12-29-2006, 12:20 PM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member

I'm not much for PR hoopla, but if there is a "Bike Night" event at the cinema when it opens in March that could be a fun thing to see in itself! Betcha there's gonna be some MoCo or local promo.

Old 12-29-2006, 12:43 PM
easyglider
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I can't wait it looks hellarious !Maybe it'll make a bunch of guys go out and buy new harley's and then decide it's not for them and sell them therefor flooding the market with a bunch of newer low mileage bikes and running prices down.

Old 12-29-2006, 12:43 PM
CH47Hooker
Cruiser

official site http://wildhogs.movies.go.com/

Old 12-29-2006, 12:54 PM
Big Sled
Big Kahuna HDF Member

To some extent... Yes, that's a Hollywood phenom anymore! It premieres in March.. lots of pent up cabin fever! Get ready for those November 2007, bargains
ORIGINAL: tinknocker_02

I can't wait it looks hellarious !Maybe it'll make a bunch of guys go out and buy new harley's and then decide it's not for them and sell them therefor flooding the market with a bunch of newer low mileage bikes and running prices down.

Old 12-29-2006, 02:11 PM
bosnmate
Banned

I watched that trailer three times now and it is absolutely hillarious. The one scene were Macey does that fist touching thing and looses control had me laughing my butt off. The idea that somebody threw out hereearlier of having a bike night at a theater when it opens would be great and a lot of fun.

Old 12-29-2006, 02:17 PM
gunrunner
Elite HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: pauly711

Saw this trailer for a new movie called Wild Hogs. It stars Tim Allen, William H. Macy, Martin Lawrence, and John Travolta. It appears that these 4 upper-middle class suburbanite guys are having midlife issues and decide to go for a ride. So they decide to do a cross-country ride where they run into the Del Fuegos (apparently a real life gang) and the gang takes issue with their "novice approach" (story from movie website). It actually looks half-way decent. I guess someone finally decided to do a little tongue-in-cheek comedy at all the suburban upper middle class bike riders. Not saying anything is wrong with that.

Paul
Comedy? Sounds like a documentery to me, 90% of the bikers out there fall into that bio. LOL

Quick Reply: new biker movie