General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Little bell under the bike

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2005 | 06:45 PM
RK101
Intermediate
Default RE: Little bell under the bike

I have a gremlin bell on my bike. My wife gave it to me in 1998 I have had it on three bikes now and never had a problem with any of them

[IMG]local://upfiles/2878/25666DDC24FD4C51AA78EB5AF10DF5CC.jpg[/IMG]

Old 08-04-2005 | 08:36 PM
screamn_eagle
Outstanding HDF Member

hey my bell hangs in the same place as rk101's i have moved it from bike to bike. and when i was on my latest trip with my wife we had a blow out at 70 mph and the bike stayed straight until i was able to pull off the road safley... i dont know if it was luck, the bell or her dad who she swears looks down on her from heaven and keeps her safe, but my bell will always be with me

Old 08-05-2005 | 05:06 AM
hdtwice
Road Master

I've been riding several decades and just heard about the bell last year from my brother in law. Funny Story.....He gets his first harley and it's brand new. I ride 3 hours to where he lives for a weekend visit and when I get there we check our his sweet looking road king. I notice the bell,... he tells me all about it and how it is for good luck. We take off for some dinner and his new bike stops running several blocks away. So...I am pushing his new bike, with the new bell, and giving him **** about the luck it brought. Finally we get it started and go home. Next day, same thing. He gets it back to the dealer and they fix it up and all is good now but the timing could't have been funnier considering how he gave me this long story about the bell, and how could I not know of it since I have been riding for years, and how I need to get one for my self.......yeah,,,,he is never going to live this one down.