General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ladies Prefer Harleys

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2012, 04:21 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 49,070 Likes on 17,937 Posts

Originally Posted by Pondskipper
F*** you too.
Catch a nerve did I ? If you had half a clue you'd have known better than make such an asinine statement like you did in the first place .

Old 03-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker
Catch a nerve did I ? If you had half a clue you'd have known better than make such an asinine statement like you did in the first place .
You have me confused with someone else.

Old 03-23-2012, 04:27 PM
*NIGHT TRAIN*
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

A Harley, like a nice car, can be an icebreaker whether you're looking for a little hit and run fun, or scouting a candidate for a potential long term relationship.

Don't assume all women are sterotypical and fit into your preconceived molds...be realistic, open minded and use the appropriate head for the occassion...

Always say, I know guys who couldn't get laid in a women's prison holding a handful of pardons...

Last edited by *NIGHT TRAIN*; 03-23-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 04:27 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

You have me confused with someone else.
[QUOTE]
Add to that an unhealthy dose of what everyone else has and you could be right.[QUOTE]

I do ?

Old 03-23-2012, 04:34 PM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member

[QUOTE=TwiZted Biker;9564988][QUOTE]
Add to that an unhealthy dose of what everyone else has and you could be right.

I do ?
I responded to a post about women who will spread their legs for anyone on a bike, that isn't a swinger, I've known swingers and while it isn't for me they are a damn site more discerning than you seem to be making out that they are, maybe you are confused. When I was in the army we had girls who would put out for any guy in a uniform, they were not swingers, but you would no doubt disagree.

Old 03-23-2012, 05:04 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

[QUOTE=Pondskipper;9565019][QUOTE=TwiZted Biker;9564988]
Add to that an unhealthy dose of what everyone else has and you could be right.

I responded to a post about women who will spread their legs for anyone on a bike, that isn't a swinger, I've known swingers and while it isn't for me they are a damn site more discerning than you seem to be making out that they are, maybe you are confused. When I was in the army we had girls who would put out for any guy in a uniform, they were not swingers, but you would no doubt disagree.
I ran a swinger magazine for 3 years I got more than a little clue what they are all about LOL . As for women who like have a good time regardless what's your tight *** problem with them ?and why are you so quick to judge ? Bit of a double standard isn't it ? Why are you holding women to a different sexual standard than men ? A guy can jump anything walking and be a stud but let a woman play a bit and now she's something dirty or beneath you ? I'm not the confused one here dude , seems your the one lacking experience and sorry being in the military only means you wore a uniform doesn't mean you learned a damn thing about human nature particularly women and how they pick a bed partner be for one night or longer .

Sounds to me like you didn't get much *** while in you didn't have to pay for .

Old 03-23-2012, 05:11 PM
Zuul
Cruiser
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Leave it to beaver

I'd do the Cleavers and Wally could watch but only if he's pushing too.

A friend of mine asked me if my wife and I would be interested in swinging in college - a very long time ago. I was stunned to find out it's a whole thing - a society within society. I wasn't aware of swinging and had never considered it before this invitation from my good friend and his mild mannered wife - but I thought a good long while about it afterwards. Never did partake.

As for the Harley **** label thing:

If you're single and lonely/willing and you meet someone who is single/lonely/willing then who cares about labels or why they're doing it. I think free spiritedness is what makes life worth living. When stuff like that comes your way and it's not going to hurt someone who loves you let it blow your hair back imo. Why the frack not? And who knows - it could just very well be how you find someone/something significant. **** stars need love too.

Old 03-23-2012, 05:39 PM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member

[QUOTE=TwiZted Biker;9565130][QUOTE=Pondskipper;9565019]
Originally Posted by TwiZted Biker

I ran a swinger magazine for 3 years I got more than a little clue what they are all about LOL . As for women who like have a good time regardless what's your tight *** problem with them ?and why are you so quick to judge ? Bit of a double standard isn't it ? Why are you holding women to a different sexual standard than men ? A guy can jump anything walking and be a stud but let a woman play a bit and now she's something dirty or beneath you ? I'm not the confused one here dude , seems your the one lacking experience and sorry being in the military only means you wore a uniform doesn't mean you learned a damn thing about human nature particularly women and how they pick a bed partner be for one night or longer .

Sounds to me like you didn't get much *** while in you didn't have to pay for .
Another keyboard warrior.

Old 03-23-2012, 06:02 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member

Another keyboard warrior.
Again with the same tired Cliches , you guys are all the same .

You couldn't handle my life during the boring parts much less the fun stuff , crawl back under you little bigoted rock .

Last edited by TwiZted Biker; 03-23-2012 at 06:08 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 06:06 PM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member

Little man syndrome.

Quick Reply: Ladies Prefer Harleys