General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ladies Prefer Harleys

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 10:02 PM
warrconn
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by RoaringRigid
I have met a lot of women in my life I have been fortunate enough to have many relationships and my wife has a lot of intelligent and very attractive friends.

I have never ever met a woman or even heard a woman say anything remotely close to I have slept with so and so because he drives a Porsche or a Harley or an Ice cream truck.

Maybe I am odd but I don't think I'd want to have sex or even hang out with a woman that gets in to a relationship with a man due to what he rides or drives. I know just by the numerical nature that there must be some women out there that pathetic, but I am guessing I wouldn't touch them anyhow.

This is one of the threads where I wish the women of the forum would speak up. I bet they'd have some good comments. Especially, since they appear to be strong, intelligent independent women that don't understand bimbos anymore than I do.

I just have to think and have to hold on to the idea that most women aren't that pathetic.
Okay, Listen Poindexter,

You're just upset that Oprah is no longer on the air, and you still haven't gotten over the fact women were not attracted to you and your lime green AMC Gremlin....maybe your saddle shoes weren't clean enough.

Point is: would these be the kind of women that are that looking for long-term relationships? Some yes, some no. Who are you to say who is "pathetic"? My wife is also very intelligent...a card carrying Mensa member. We first got together because of my Harley. Been married 28 years next month.

Have you ever heard the term "free spirit"? Apparently not. It's not in your rigid, pinched-up, judgemental lexicon.

Do everyone, including yourself a favor: ditch your officially licensed leather vest for a corouroy jacket with leather elbow pads. Buy a meerschaum pipe (look it up) and trade your Harley in for a Volvo station wagon (unless you have one already, then, get a Prius)). We'll all be happier.

P.S. Who's on Rachel Ray tomorrow?

Last edited by warrconn; 03-22-2012 at 10:08 PM.
Old 03-22-2012, 10:51 PM
Angelfire36
Road Warrior
Received 69 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by warrconn
Okay, Listen Poindexter,

You're just upset that Oprah is no longer on the air, and you still haven't gotten over the fact women were not attracted to you and your lime green AMC Gremlin....maybe your saddle shoes weren't clean enough.

Point is: would these be the kind of women that are that looking for long-term relationships? Some yes, some no. Who are you to say who is "pathetic"? My wife is also very intelligent...a card carrying Mensa member. We first got together because of my Harley. Been married 28 years next month.

Have you ever heard the term "free spirit"? Apparently not. It's not in your rigid, pinched-up, judgemental lexicon.

Do everyone, including yourself a favor: ditch your officially licensed leather vest for a corouroy jacket with leather elbow pads. Buy a meerschaum pipe (look it up) and trade your Harley in for a Volvo station wagon (unless you have one already, then, get a Prius)). We'll all be happier.

Sounds like you've been watching a lot of daytime women's channel tv. That's cool, it takes all kinds. I can't figure out if your trying to defend yourself or your wife? Why?

Old 03-22-2012, 11:16 PM
SportsterBob
Club Member
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If a gal gets on your bike because of your bike you are stupid if you think you got a keeper....Drop her back into the pond and find one that rides her own...

When you find one that rides her own you got some work to do...It is fierce competition, but you got something in common....The perfect woman is one that rides her own bike and doesn't want to bang all your friends!!!

Old 03-22-2012, 11:37 PM
BoozerHi
Cruiser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm married so to be honest I've never paid attention
BULL ****

Old 03-23-2012, 03:04 AM
Pondskipper
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts
Old 03-23-2012, 07:19 AM
TKDKurt
Elite HDF Member
Received 126 Likes on 88 Posts

Originally Posted by BoozerHi
I'm married so to be honest I've never paid attention
BULL ****
I'm 57 and I've been married to my wife for 35 years. But I also have a T-shirt that says "I'm not dead yet!" (a line from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" and the musical version, "Spamalot"). I got it after my cancer diagnosis 3 years ago. I still like to be noticed and I still notice when I'm noticed. Anybody claiming that they don't is either lying or REALLY dead! I've had several very attractive young women come over and talk to me as I get on or off my bike. Some want to sit on it. (The bike, not my.....) Some people on this forum have told me that my purple bike is a feminine color. If they mean it attracts women, I guess they're right!

Last edited by TKDKurt; 03-23-2012 at 07:24 AM.
Old 03-23-2012, 09:16 AM
Skid Lid
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Pondskipper
Nice fingerless gloves! My guess is between three of those women they don't put on 1,000 miles a year combined.

O ya and to the guys talking about keepers, and such, there is a difference between a woman who you knock the bottom out of because she likes your Harley and one that you meet because of your Harley. Lets be honest sometimes the non keepers are the funnest for a day or two.

Old 03-23-2012, 10:56 AM
FLJeff
Novice
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Was out riding yesterday, just cruising around and went out to a local beach - 2 bikini girls in the water were waving at me trying to get me to stop. This has happened more than once, it pisses the old lady off no end

Jillian Michaels is hot I'd ride her any day (old lady or not)

Old 03-23-2012, 11:21 AM
Turbinesaint
Road Master
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wait. . .chicks are into Harleys?

Old 03-23-2012, 12:09 PM
dickey
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 5,670 Likes on 2,540 Posts

I'd like to be on Rachel Ray tomorrow.

Quick Reply: Ladies Prefer Harleys