General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ladies Prefer Harleys

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 02:21 PM
Highway_Star
Road Captain
Received 129 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by RHPAW
An old Goldwing rider told me that they still get girls. But you have to stuff an extra pair of rolled-up socks in your pants. It's all part of the illusion, just like the GW is a real bike.

If you are riding a metric, it is important to make sure you understand....the rolled-up socks GO IN FRONT.

Old 03-22-2012, 02:33 PM
whiskyls1
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It might also have something to do with the fact that sport bike chics are often younger. I rode a GSXR from age 18-early twenties.

Harley gals tend to have lived a little harder...and after age 30...it shows!

There are always exceptions to the rule. Hooking up with those exceptions is the goal.

Old 03-22-2012, 02:40 PM
vet767
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by KBFXDLI
No you are not wrong.....at the bike nites here when 3-5000 people show up the Sport bikers have hot babes 5 to 1 over the Harley guys.
come on, 5000 people at bike nite? You sell bridges too?

Old 03-22-2012, 02:53 PM
Jim Kraft
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 115 Likes on 41 Posts

I took a girl for a ride on my old "45" back in 56, and we have been married for 53 years. The Harley didn't hurt.

Old 03-22-2012, 03:12 PM
Angelfire36
Road Warrior
Received 69 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by warrconn
I remember fondly the time when I got lucky TWICE in the same day with two different women. Both times it began when they asked to go for a ride on my Harley.
Yup, if you asked a stranger for ride; you had to be prepared to pay. "***, Grass or Cash" no one rides for free. That's what I was taught. (It might different now though).

Old 03-22-2012, 04:29 PM
Beav
Road Warrior
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dickey

BTW that song SUCKED!

Hey Marv....

Didn't ya post this same thing about a year ago?

Song doesn't sound any better now then it did then.... sorry dude.

Old 03-22-2012, 06:49 PM
mswmn
Road Master
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by warrconn
I remember fondly the time when I got lucky TWICE in the same day with two different women. Both times it began when they asked to go for a ride on my Harley.
Wow...that's what I call a good day!

Old 03-22-2012, 08:51 PM
Angelfire36
Road Warrior
Received 69 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by RoaringRigid
I have met a lot of women in my life I have been fortunate enough to have many relationships and my wife has a lot of intelligent and very attractive friends.

I have never ever met a woman or even heard a woman say anything remotely close to I have slept with so and so because he drives a Porsche or a Harley or an Ice cream truck.

Maybe I am odd but I don't think I'd want to have sex or even hang out with a woman that gets in to a relationship with a man due to what he rides or drives. I know just by the numerical nature that there must be some women out there that pathetic, but I am guessing I wouldn't touch them anyhow.

This is one of the threads where I wish the women of the forum would speak up. I bet they'd have some good comments. Especially, since they appear to be strong, intelligent independent women that don't understand bimbos anymore than I do.

I just have to think and have to hold on to the idea that most women aren't that pathetic.
Most women aren't. Yes, the bike might get our attention, but the guy has to be right too. I don't know any women that just looks at the bike, not the man. As for the youngster "hotties" on the sportbikes. Well, if your into 19 year olds, that's your thing. Myself, I don't have much patience for them. I had my time as a young adult. I had fun, but I wouldn't trade the experience and wisdom I have now to go back.

Just so ya know... they really aren't that into 40+ y/o old men either..... no matter what they tell ya.

Old 03-22-2012, 09:05 PM
mswmn
Road Master

Originally Posted by Angelfire36

Just so ya know... they really aren't that into 40+ y/o old men either..... no matter what they tell ya.
Ouch...dam I hate that truth crap...

Old 03-22-2012, 09:05 PM
05rkstd
Cruiser

Throw em on the back of an old Pan or a really well running Shovel. They ain"t called Milwaukee vibrators for nothing. Seen the O face and the knees on these girls come up a few times while just riding around.

Quick Reply: Ladies Prefer Harleys