General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ladies Prefer Harleys

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2012, 11:42 AM
69z28
Road Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know mine does.

Old 03-22-2012, 11:59 AM
Mi3ninos
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,762 Likes on 700 Posts

Originally Posted by dickey
That may have been true at one time, but nowadays all the biker chicks on Harleys look like my grandmother. All the hotties are on the back of sportcrap. I hope I'm wrong.

BTW that song SUCKED!

Gotta agree with this...
Down at the Republic of Texas Rally in 2005 a really well built gal rode around the grounds on a green Kawa Ninja topless. She had on long jeans, boots, and a full face helmet. Mystery girl was exceptional! Guessing early 20's, tanned, 36D, and tight. Her lean over the tank is forever in my mind. She never ever stopped the bike or took off the helmet. Lotta guys still talk about her.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:00 PM
jwhardin
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dickey
That may have been true at one time, but nowadays all the biker chicks on Harleys look like my grandmother. All the hotties are on the back of sportcrap. I hope I'm wrong.
no. you are right. I've noticed it too. Especially at rallies.

Damn it woman... keep your shirt on!

The hotties at bike night are mostly on the crotch rockets.

Last edited by jwhardin; 03-22-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Old 03-22-2012, 01:09 PM
RoaringRigid
Extreme HDF Member
Received 1,868 Likes on 1,020 Posts

I have met a lot of women in my life I have been fortunate enough to have many relationships and my wife has a lot of intelligent and very attractive friends.

I have never ever met a woman or even heard a woman say anything remotely close to I have slept with so and so because he drives a Porsche or a Harley or an Ice cream truck.

Maybe I am odd but I don't think I'd want to have sex or even hang out with a woman that gets in to a relationship with a man due to what he rides or drives. I know just by the numerical nature that there must be some women out there that pathetic, but I am guessing I wouldn't touch them anyhow.

This is one of the threads where I wish the women of the forum would speak up. I bet they'd have some good comments. Especially, since they appear to be strong, intelligent independent women that don't understand bimbos anymore than I do.

I just have to think and have to hold on to the idea that most women aren't that pathetic.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:35 PM
RHPAW
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 15,187 Likes on 6,716 Posts

An old Goldwing rider told me that they still get girls. But you have to stuff an extra pair of rolled-up socks in your pants. It's all part of the illusion, just like the GW is a real bike.

If you are riding a metric, it is important to make sure you understand....the rolled-up socks GO IN FRONT.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:42 PM
gotnspikes
Road Warrior
Received 44 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Drac 1
The only ladies up here that enjoy being on the back of a crotch-rocket are the "Gangsta" types. TRUE STORY TIME: Took my buddies wife for a ride. When we arrived at the bar she grabbbed her hubby and said "You're buying a Harley tomorrow". When he asked why she told him her panties were wet and that was after just a 10min ride. Imagine what you'll get after an hour ride. He purchased a new Glide the next day..
Let me guess, you didn't tell them that you have a viberider and had it on low.

Old 03-22-2012, 01:43 PM
Ron750
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 16,548 Likes on 6,277 Posts

Originally Posted by metfancowboy
How else could fat guys get laid,if they didn't?
$$$$$$$

Old 03-22-2012, 01:51 PM
vet767
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by TKDKurt
Dickey, you live in Florida, ride all year long and don't have to deal with winter. So what's YOUR excuse for being such a curmudgeon?

(From one curmudgeon to another. )
Isn't FL where all the old people move to? Maybe he just gets hit on by bluehairs?

Old 03-22-2012, 02:13 PM
dirtyharryfxrt
Road Captain
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

If only it were true. Notice that most all of the hot girls in the video and at bike shows are paid to be there (i.e. Bikini bike wash or Miller or Bud girls and spokesmodels). All the women other than the that are old saggy and worn out....sorry to soften your boners but it's true.

Old 03-22-2012, 02:19 PM
vet767
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Mi3ninos
Gotta agree with this...
Down at the Republic of Texas Rally in 2005 a really well built gal rode around the grounds on a green Kawa Ninja topless. She had on long jeans, boots, and a full face helmet. Mystery girl was exceptional! Guessing early 20's, tanned, 36D, and tight. Her lean over the tank is forever in my mind. She never ever stopped the bike or took off the helmet. Lotta guys still talk about her.
It really wasn't a chick. That's why the helmet was on

Quick Reply: Ladies Prefer Harleys