General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Ladies Prefer Harleys

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2012, 10:33 AM
Chubby
Road Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not sure if ladies prefer Harley's but I can tell you one thing for sure... people in general do! I can't stop anywhere without people just walking up to me and starting a conversation... male and female... so I guess it's a conversation starter.. and that is good

Old 06-08-2012, 11:29 AM
jkelley
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have had a few younger women comment on nice bike, give a thumbs up and even been flashed a couple of times.

When I stop and a woman comes up to comment or talk they see my wife getting off her Deluxe and gravitate over to her asking about riding her own and what it's like etc.

Might draw attention and I'm sure some women do prefer Harley but most of the teens seem to prefer sport bikes. And thats a good thing. Like cars, I don't get any 18 or 19 year old's commenting on my 1971 Nova, but they sure like those lil obnoxious fart can mufflered Hondas. LOL

Old 06-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Village Idiot™
Stellar HDF Member
Received 65 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Proteus
You are. I'm going to evening school 4 days a week, I was leaving school and I rode two days ago through a bunch of 18 years gals waiting in front of the building, they all were drooling and wetted their panties while I just passed by.

OK, might just be me smiling at them, not the bike
You sure the short bus wasn't just running late or forgot to pick them up?