General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks jerks for blocking road

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2012, 10:09 AM
babalu
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by RANGER73
Sorry, but the speed limit applies to all lanes. The only time I move over Is if I'm doing the speed limit is for an emergency vehicle. And if you tailgate I slow down.
Unless I'm on the bike. Then I move over, bike vs cage not a fair fight.
But I do move over for bikes.
You and Hawgnuttz are what makes this world a shitty place to live in.

The following users liked this post:
DuciDay (01-30-2024)
Old 03-17-2012, 11:09 AM
EP50
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Hawgnuttz
Here`s my take on this , as long as I am doing the speed limit I feel I can ride in any lane I want to, Call it the fast lane but does not give you the right to Speed over the posted speed limit... Emergency vehicles I merge but just because someone wants to go faster than the posted speed limit does not constitute me moving around just so he can go faster...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kqewojda3M0

Old 03-17-2012, 11:16 AM
garand
Road Master
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

For the left lane losers: I love passing you on the right and moving back into the left only missing you by inches. You like living on the edge...so do I.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:22 AM
Maxcustody
Elite HDF Member
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is one thing that makes my blood boil. Get the F out of the left lane. I have lived all over the country due to my job and California is the worst I have ever seen. Move over ********...................

Old 03-17-2012, 11:36 AM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ever wonder if they are looking in their mirror thinking watch this peckerhead move over?
Originally Posted by Maxcustody
This is one thing that makes my blood boil. Get the F out of the left lane. I have lived all over the country due to my job and California is the worst I have ever seen. Move over ********...................

Old 03-17-2012, 11:40 AM
Maxcustody
Elite HDF Member

Originally Posted by oldairboater
Ever wonder if they are looking in their mirror thinking watch this peckerhead move over?
They don't use their mirrors, I don't even think they know they are in their car. BTW Texas was one of the best places to live and drive, hell they move over on the shoulder for ya...........

DuciDay (01-30-2024)
Old 03-17-2012, 11:44 AM
oldairboater
Ultimate HDF Member
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Your going to get me in trouble. We seem to be acquiring a larger Asian population that is competing with our own home grown interbred tooth counting morons. They think the speed limit is law and they don't even move over for fire trucks till the siren annoys their music.
Originally Posted by Maxcustody
They don't use their mirrors, I don't even think they know they are in their car. BTW Texas was one of the best places to live and drive, hell they move over on the shoulder for ya...........

Old 03-17-2012, 11:49 AM
Maxcustody
Elite HDF Member

I lived near San Antonio, and it was good then, but I moved from there in 2004.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:53 AM
98Ultra
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by RANGER73
Sorry, but the speed limit applies to all lanes. The only time I move over Is if I'm doing the speed limit is for an emergency vehicle. And if you tailgate I slow down.
Unless I'm on the bike. Then I move over, bike vs cage not a fair fight.
But I do move over for bikes.
And another asshat holding up traffic.

There have been so so so many to quote and respond to but I don't have the time.

Been going through this the last few weeks driving home from work. Yes DRIVING. Since they put in a new stop light a few miles outside of town. Seems now everyone wants to hold up traffic for a few more miles before speeding up to the speed limit, or more.

By the time you can work your way through the traffic and get up to the speed limit.(Yes, weaving from the left to right lane and back again, many many times) The two that started holding up traffic riding side by side at 10 below the speed limit, now want to drive 10 over the speed limit.

It's not so bad on the bike, I can pass in much smaller spaces but I hate giving all of us a bad name for passing the asshats holding up traffic. Screw it, I do it in the car too. The closer the better. Maybe the next time they see me they will move over instead of risking me hitting them.

I hate doing it but road rage is exactly what it is. Damn, I'm so pissed by the time I get to my highway exit. Only 15 more miles to go. At least it is country.

DuciDay (01-30-2024)
Old 03-17-2012, 12:00 PM
TwiZted Biker
Club Member
Received 48,986 Likes on 17,897 Posts

Originally Posted by oldairboater
Your going to get me in trouble. We seem to be acquiring a larger Asian population that is competing with our own home grown interbred tooth counting morons. They think the speed limit is law and they don't even move over for fire trucks till the siren annoys their music.
Welcome to my world , between them and the border bunnies from down south driving 10mph under the limit thinking they won't be noticed the roads around here are impassable certain times of the day .

Quick Reply: Thanks jerks for blocking road