General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tv Install in an 06 Street Glide

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 12:03 AM
warrconn
Road Master
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by geezer glide 56
I find it interesting when I hear that motorcycling is all about the freedom of expressing yourself... customizing your bike the way you want too etc. ...If the guy wants a microwave and the kitchen sink on his bike....Who are we to criticize or judge?
And whatever happened to the days when men could give each other **** without panty-wadding and hand-wringing? When did Harley riders become so sensitive and politically correct? Some of these guys should give up their 2 wheeled toys and get into something more attuned to their gentle sensibilities....like floral arranging.

Old 02-15-2012, 02:01 AM
hdtwice
Road Master
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by warrconn
And whatever happened to the days when men could give each other **** without panty-wadding and hand-wringing? When did Harley riders become so sensitive and politically correct? Some of these guys should give up their 2 wheeled toys and get into something more attuned to their gentle sensibilities....like floral arranging.
I agree...you nailed it

Old 02-15-2012, 02:12 AM
millzog
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 118 Likes on 113 Posts

Originally Posted by hdtwice
I agree...you nailed it
I concur ..wtf !!!

Old 02-15-2012, 02:49 AM
Bobby9621
Tourer

This was a great read, thanks for the entertainment. You can put whatever you want on your bike, I hope you don't use it while riding, but a touchscreen gps would be sweet that flipped out, I would invest in a water proof cover for sure. Glad you found the harness, it shouldn't be hard. It would be great after a nice ride and catching the game while drinkin some beer. I won't do it, but my wife could see me doing this, and I probably would do it on a trike or however you spell it. BTW don't throw your status around, it's nobody's business and most of us are vets, and yea I currently out rank ya. Thanks for the humor!

Old 02-15-2012, 03:21 AM
luisan
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 144 Likes on 82 Posts

I find crocheting very relaxing after a long ride,I suggest some of you guys give it a try!

Old 02-15-2012, 04:16 AM
vizcarmb
Stellar HDF Member
Received 553 Likes on 381 Posts

They're hating cause their poor to afford a touring bike.

Haterz!!!

Old 02-15-2012, 06:36 AM
geezer glide 56
Road Warrior
Received 102 Likes on 38 Posts

You have a good point...I am guessing in a face to face situation there wouldn't be much said about what someone puts on or has on their bike unless it is your riding buddy's or close friends...The internet has a way of bringing out the keyboard commandos and wannabe bad a$$es...

Old 02-15-2012, 10:10 AM
brenn
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by vizcarmb
They're hating cause their poor to afford a touring bike.

Haterz!!!

Old 02-15-2012, 11:00 AM
VA Biker
Tourer

I dont know why you guys are giving him such a hard time about putting a TV on his bike. Last week I had a laptop instaled on my Fat Bob so I can post on HD forums like Im doing right now and I had no issssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeesssssss

crap.

Old 02-15-2012, 11:54 AM
daytonamike
Advanced

A fat bagger (FBI) like the one in the previous post was at Biketoberfest at Daytona. Nice bike with a 10.5 inch screen. Only drawback was the bike was $75,000. Oh, by the way, the bike sold quickly.

Quick Reply: Tv Install in an 06 Street Glide