General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Biggest difrence between Bikers of the 70's and these "Bikers" we got now..

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 03:37 PM
Ganooch
Road Warrior
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by DeadFred
Yep!!! here we have it folks! the FIRST azzhat to play Tuff Guy" on the internet thing. He probably has a few SOA tshirts under his bed......Geez, how i wish to be able to meet smart alecks like you in person behind a bar with no one around to call the police...Theres a 'gangsta gorilla' in every bunch......POSER.
I think that Twisted would be the last guy in the world wearing an SOA shirt. Funny how people assume they know who they are talking about, huh?

Old 01-30-2012, 03:43 PM
vet767
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Yep!!! here we have it folks! the FIRST azzhat to play Tuff Guy" on the internet thing. He probably has a few SOA tshirts under his bed......Geez, how i wish to be able to meet smart alecks like you in person behind a bar with no one around to call the police...Theres a 'gangsta gorilla' in every bunch......POSER.
Being an FNG, you may get some slack. Then again maybe not. As for an answer, we were 40 years younger, rode what we had and didn't ask stupid f**kin questions about the difference.

Old 01-30-2012, 03:50 PM
monkey sammich
Road Master
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I strongly suspect you're barking up the wrong tree with Twzted.

Old 01-30-2012, 03:52 PM
chase1500
Intermediate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

been riding for 40 years. back then if you couldn,t work on your own bike,you didn,t ride.at least not very far. alot more bikes on the road.alot better bikes on the road,of all brands.could ride all day and not see another biker.now my arm gets tired from waving.

Old 01-30-2012, 03:53 PM
Mi3ninos
Grand HDF Member
Received 1,762 Likes on 700 Posts

nobody thought it was a big deal to hop on the back of a buddies bike and the two of you head off for groceries or beer. you needed a lift into town or work, hop on back.

now days two guys on a bike is a gay image.

Old 01-30-2012, 04:00 PM
Lundee
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Damn DeadFred, don't come here and talk **** on a good dude that has forgot more about bikes than you will ever know.

Old 01-30-2012, 04:01 PM
RHPAW
Seasoned HDF Member
Received 15,172 Likes on 6,711 Posts

Well I can't speak for Twizted, but now I can afford my own bail.

Old 01-30-2012, 04:04 PM
Robotech
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by L0W R1D3R
I think that Twisted would be the last guy in the world wearing an SOA shirt. Funny how people assume they know who they are talking about, huh?

Well now in all fairness he didn't say he WORE SOA t-shirts...just that he had them under his bed. Personally I'd believe that any SOA shirts Twizted has would have been gifts and are now playing the role of shop rag.

Old 01-30-2012, 04:04 PM
IronAss
Seasoned HDF Member
Veteran: Army
Received 12,256 Likes on 4,783 Posts

One thing that hasn't changed is the grey beards teaching the cocky youngins some manners. Sometimes with patience and words, sometimes by other means.

Looks like some of that is taking place right here in this thread.

Edit.......Although I could be wrong with that statement. For all I know the OP might be a greybeard himself. Just having a bad day.

Either way I don't think his comments directed at TwiZted were warranted considering he don't know **** about him.

Last edited by IronAss; 01-30-2012 at 04:14 PM.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:10 PM
KBFXDLI
Big Kahuna HDF Member
Received 32 Likes on 29 Posts

Originally Posted by Rogator
In the 70's I road Japanese bikes.
Now I'm a lot smarter.
Me too, but now I have money....uh had money

Quick Reply: Biggest difrence between Bikers of the 70's and these "Bikers" we got now..