General Harley Davidson Chat Forum to discuss general Harley Davidson issues, topics, and experiences.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2 dudes ridin' 2-up?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2012, 01:26 PM
BiggDogg
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There's a reason they don't make shirts that read
"if your reading this, the dude fell off"

Old 01-30-2012, 01:42 PM
MDStbob
Tourer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Riding Mandem.

Old 01-30-2012, 01:49 PM
brenn
Elite HDF Member
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

The last time this subject was posted, wasn't it a gay guy wondering why everybody assumed he was a gay guy when he rode around with his boyfriend?

Old 01-30-2012, 01:51 PM
doer
Grand HDF Member
Received 7,804 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Just take him out at night....or halloween

Old 01-30-2012, 02:34 PM
Vikingur
Tourer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by suthrn
The Gaydar posts or tooo funny! (expected alot of 'em) Got a laugh from most of 'em, but the "sack in the back" makes me shivvvver!
...also called "nuts to butts"

It violates the 4 *****/2 wheels rule, but as long as it doesn't become a habit...

Old 01-30-2012, 02:39 PM
mcso
Tourer
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default funny story

I'll skip why I had a male passenger after moving a buddy 110 miles from our home town. Regardless after all the vans/trucks left and there was one friend without a ride and me and my ultra.

Its hard to paint the mood here but I told him I would only give him a ride if he tied his t-shirt in a knot showing his belly and waved at other riders.

Jesus I'm about soiling myself thinking about it. Anyway after sitting for 20 minutes knowing he had to get back he did it. Only for about 5 miles but good god I don't know how I didn't crash I was crying so hard.

Old 01-30-2012, 03:10 PM
kennygsuperglide
Road Master
Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

I am 40 years old. I take my son (21 now) with me 2 or 3 times a summer. This year he is taking the riders training course and getting his licence so, I'm gonna give him a bike of his own (provided he passes). But still, He is my son and my best freind. If he wants to ride on back with me.... Let's go. If anyone doesn't like it..... Too bad. I love my boy and the relationship we share.

Old 01-30-2012, 03:18 PM
fatjeff
Cruiser
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by kennygsuperglide
I am 40 years old. I take my son (21 now) with me 2 or 3 times a summer. This year he is taking the riders training course and getting his licence so, I'm gonna give him a bike of his own (provided he passes). But still, He is my son and my best freind. If he wants to ride on back with me.... Let's go. If anyone doesn't like it..... Too bad. I love my boy and the relationship we share.
AMEN! Makes me miss my Dad he was a hard man this was never a problem he loved me and was't going to give a F*** about what others thought.

Plus I'd like to say its mind over matter I don't mind and you don't F***ing matter.

Old 01-30-2012, 03:21 PM
AnotherBlackSG
Outstanding HDF Member
Received 57 Likes on 31 Posts

My GF's son is 19, has Autism, and is built like a linebacker. He loves to go for rides and I take him - sometimes he even rides with his hands on my shoulders! Very simply, I don't give a f*ck what anyone thinks.

OP, take your brother for a ride.

Old 01-30-2012, 03:22 PM
Ganooch
Road Warrior
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by kennygsuperglide
Riding on the back of my dad's Harley is what got me to want to ride.

Quick Reply: 2 dudes ridin' 2-up?